Sunday, September 17, 2006

What If

[edit] LOL. Seems like I started my intensive Chinese schedule early... With 'darlings' like Emy, who needs a Chinese tutor?! :D

But then... I sorta had other things to do.. So I ignored the stupid girl for awhile & then poof! She's gone. D: Ah well. AT LEAST SHE'S FREE! 8D Nyahaha.

Wo de hua yu bi ni de cool okay? ;) [/edit]


From tmr onwards, I will listen to a continuous flow of Chinese songs. :) Yes sirree, in a last minute super desperate bid to improve my standard of Chinese, I'll tune in only to songs sung in hua(2) yu(3). Ayep. Hua(2) Yu(3) Cool. So says propaganda the govt.

Oh-em-gee. O____O CHINESE PROMOS ARE VERY SCARY OKAY?
I keep on having this horrible mental image that I'll fall asleep right at the beginning of the paper. & wake up 3 hours later, while handing in the blank papers. A-ha.

Anw, mugged Chinese the whole of today.. My mum helped me with the Hwa Chong CL Paper which was due last Thursday. :D I fell asleep on her while she was explaining to me this complicated passage. Ehehehe. Teng(2) Ye(3) Xian(1) Sheng(1)!

Hello, it was already the FOURTH page. Woots. I couldn't understand the passage & mum's voice was so soothing that my mind blanked out..

I started to close my eyes..
& opening them again in a struggle to stay awake..
And finally! My head dropped onto my mum's shoulder.
-___- She gave up on me, let me have time off til lunch. LOL.

The fact that I either did Chinese today, ate or slacked means that all my other goals set for this weekend are unaccomplished. Woohoo~ They pwned me. Like, totally. Yay, Math for 2 periods tmr! They're prolly gonna get stuck at Maclaurin's, or start on Intergration! Oh man, Integration is a toughie. :|

LET'S THINK POSITIVE! :D By this time next month, Promos will be OVER! Yay! :D

No comments: