Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Unwell

'I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell...'

Ayep. I'm felled by the lethal combination of headache and fever. Walao, I had this stupid headache since yest morning.. Which explained my lack of attention during Physics first thing in the morning...
Mr Goh: "Zhihan, wake up! You cannot sleep during class you know, promos are coming in less than 2 weeks!" [sth along these lines...]
I was just sitting there in the front row & trying desperately to focus on the board. The stuff written on the board were practically swimming arnd la, how to concentrate!?

And it went on the entire day yest, stopping for only short periods of time.. Rawr. Dammit la, I'm missing KI today. Shit sia. I'm missing Physics Oscillations too, oh noes. CATCH UP NEEDED!!!

Anw, despite the headache [which resulted in a slight fever last night], yest was a great day. :D Yes it was. I've gotten over my problems & given up on some people. Immaturity's not my cuppa tea when it comes to friends. Mmhm. And I also realised that the seniors' syllabus is SO much more tougher cos when I tried to do this APGP TYS question, I was like, "Huh? Wth..." It was super difficult okay?

But I'm almost done with Integration tutorial! Yay. And I read up Foucault today too. I'm still trying to get the gist of Just War, it's confusing... Tried to read the Chinese text too, gave it up in favour of more Math. Lol. I'm mugging like crazy for Math & ignoring all my other subs.. gotta buck up for KI, damn I'm scared of next Friday's paper..

Ming tian you hua wen kao shi! Wo hen hai pa.. Wo xiang wo ming tian ye hui zai kao shi de shi hou shui jiao.. Ran hou mei you shi jian zhuo wan juan zhi..
Eng trans: I have Chinese promos tmr! I'm so scared.. I think I'll fall asleep again tmr during the paper.. Then have no time to finish the paper..

No comments: