Monday, August 14, 2006

Fade to Black

Life it seems, will fade away
Drifting further every day
Getting lost within myself
Nothing matters no one else

Yes it is a nice song. :)

Anyway. I'm sorry to whoever I told I wasn't feeling well last night/this morning. True, I had a little headache lasting the whole night, but it wasn't something big. I just needed some time off la. :|

I'm glad I ponned school today, though Promos are in FIFTY days. =_= I know, I know... But it's not like I slept at home or anything. It was a productive day of work! For once, I didn't feel the stress when I revised & did all my hw in TM Mac's & Bedok Inter Mac's. It was just routine, y'know. No pressure, maybe it's the environment. The air-con's good for concentration anyway. :] It got much colder though.

I spent bubbling lots of moolah today... First to get an MC [$4.70! Thanks, ah pa.], then my breakfast & lunch & to top up my $0.20 ez link card. I'm gonna turn out fat. I actually put on weight okay?

It felt good sitting alone at the end table, in a corner. Plugged in to the iPod [which went flat 4 hours later] & mechanically writing out all the Maclaurin's stuff & differentiation & graphing techniques. I wrote so much my hand started trembling at around 1pm.. which was when my iPod died but nvm. I've discovered that, to do math properly, you shouldn't think at all. It's literally mental sums.

While staring at the piece of paper with Chinese worsd, however, I thought of all the past memories I had in Bedok Inter Macker's. In a fond way. The post-exams large fries, the everything. It was good. Good. Esp the tartar sauce with The Penguin. De-nice would know what I'm talking about. Tallie, I miss you. I miss arguing with you. I miss insisting that I'm taller in a short way, while you're just shorter in a tall way. D:

Hey DADDY. Aka Junrong. :) Thanks for trying to cheer me up last night, talking on & on about the beetle thing. And for today morning, telling me the "cheapest" illness. Thanks. (daddy rocks!)^n. See? I wrote it afterall. Thank you! You're really, like, the best senior I have.

Thanks, to everyone else who tried to cheer me up too. I didn't really absorb much last night, but this morning I think I cheered up a lot. It was something I had to get over myself, but your words help a tiny bit. Thanks.

And Ah Flute? Special thanks to you. I love our now daily BS at night & I think without them, we'd have gone bonkers a long time ago. Aha. Actually, that's not funneh. -__- You're the 2nd person I said a sincere "I love you" to this year, the first being Squeaks. <3 And I really meant it.

Ah Flute cheered me up a lot. I really really love you. She's my cheering up pal, my giggling friend, my fellow BS-er, my partner-in-crime. My sister. :))))))) I'll be there for you when the time comes, Ah Flute. No worries.

Ah, my stomach feels weird now. Over-indulgence in Mac's, I guess. Oww. >_<

No comments: