Sunday, June 04, 2006

Where oh Where Can My Baby Be?

WHEE. Pre U Sem 06 rocked. :) I miss SG 28 already, mleh. I want the photos! Haha.. Despite all the deja-vu stuff I felt during those 5 days, it was still tons of fun.

Started off 030606 with debate training at Bugis. Left the house at 0800 hours. Had lots of fun from 0900 to 1300, Sam said I improved a little! :D YAY~

Stole these photos from Fahmi. Debaters!

radhi zee mel bryan fahmi

bryan radhi fahmi zee mel

hornying together with moobs

Shopping at Suntec in the afternoon. Sorta a blast. I finally got a laptop! Not my dream one, but I'll love it all the same. The config's great, it's just the design. Ah well. ^__^ Now for the wireless modem.. My neighbours are all so unfriendly! C'mon, share the wireless connection la!

TPJC Pre U Sem celebrations from 1900 onwards. Mrs Koh's poolside party was quite fun. Got dunked. -__- The water was nice though. And it bleached my jeans. So there's this weird light coloured stripe along the knees of my jeans now. Lol. Anyways, as usual, I was clumsy. Bleh. x__x Anyways, also managed to get bruises on my legs. Smart aye?

LOTS OF THANKS TO!
Adlin [who sms-ed all the way from the Land of Oz, LOVE! :D]
Anastasia
Aruna
Ashraf
Asri
Bryan [hey, little brother of 0406!]
Caspar
Cherie
Cheryl [from Pre U Sem]
Denise! [love you lots too, don't leave me for CHRIS]
Desmond
Ee Herng
Eunice
Fahmi [thanks for the present!]
Izhar
Jasmine [hope your headache's better!]
Jean
Jiten
Jolie [yep, pre u sem's fun!]
Joshua [um, sorry]
Jothi [my hot babe]
Joyce [mommy!]
Jun Rong [daddy!]
Kai
Karin
Ken [never knew you woke up so early. :P]
Maddie
Mel-Anne [thanks for the present!]
Michelle [my sista]
Miss Flute [for the nachos]
Mrs Koh [for all that she did for us]
Nandhini
Nasir
Radhika
Sam [debate coach]
Sam [pre u sem]
Shantini [my fella blur toot]
Sherry
Su Hui [for the hershey!]
Talisa
Vanessa [yes, I'll remember you too]
Wilson
Yi Lin
Zhe Wei [for the CD!]
My aunts! [for everything]
My parents [it seems like things are back to normal]

...shit man, I know I forgot someone. :O Ah well.

teeteeteeteeteeteeteeteetee! AHA!

No comments: