Friday, June 02, 2006

Dare You To Move

Pre U Sem was much much MUCH more fun than I thought it would be. =) While it really cheered me up lots, I missed Miss Flute lots too. Oh well, opportunity cost & all that.

In Pre U Sem, we eat on an average of every TWO hours. :O Eg. Breakfast, opening ceremony, tea, panel discussion, lunch, presentation, tea, discussion, dinner, stuff, supper.

I wanna document everything which took place the past 5 days so I'll remember it. But being the lazy ass I am, I dumped the f-heavy Pre U Sem file [with like, everything inside] into my locker. So I'll retrieve the file tmr when I go to school at 9 am for debate training [the first in 3 weeks] and carefully type out my Pre U Sem experience. :D

I know I won't forget anything or anyone anytime soon, everything's too memorable. Whether it's a major or an insignificant thing, I want to remember it forever.

Anyways, I was in Seminar Group 28. Or SG 28. I actually thought SG was Singapore, and was thinking, "Wow, Pre U Sem is trying to inculcate the Singaporean identity in us already?" Then it turned out to be Seminar Group. -__- Yes la, I'm blur. OH! I'm also in the sub-group, GFC 56. Guerilla Filming Crew. Haha, more details on that tmr. ;)

I love my groupings. We're not the most enthu group, then nor were we the dead-est group. We might not be loud as compared to the rest, but we sure do know how to crap. =) We had super-dee-duper SLOs too. Student Liaison Officers are Melissa, Nash & Ying Min. We call 'em "slows". Haha!

SG 28!
Beverly - TJC. My sleeping partner. ^__^ Crazy, really hyper & loud!
Cheryl - SAJC. Loves touch rugby. Is the friend of Yi Hui & Cheryl Lim from SAC. Talks really loudly on the phone. :)
Hui Zi - IJC. Ex-debater. 16 this year. Born 1 Jan, parents chose to let her enter school early. I can't decide whether that's good or bad.
Joshua - TPJC. Quite mad about flying. Typical VS dude. Makes funny noises. Foreign talent wannabe, haha!
Kang Sheng - TJC. Looks like a 12 year old kid in his photo. Really obvious to see when he freaks out. [wide, blinking eyes]
Melissa - SRJC. Ex-SACian! Very nice girl. Also knows Yi Hui from SAC tennis. Also a SUPER SLO!
Nandhini - TPJC. Fellow KI-er & debater. from what I heard, a great director.
Nash - SRJC. Looks can be deceiving. Appeared quiet at first impression. Turned out to be a crazy guy. Also a SUPER SLO!
Pamela - YJC. Like me, a spoilt kid used to a nice, comfortable envir. Occasionally my complaining partner.
Pei Zhen - VJC. Super funny girl. Able to sleep almost immediately while sitting upright. My favourite director. Laughs at everything.
Rannald - TJC. Mr "I-Wear-Hot-Pink-Sports-Bra". Nae & Grace's friend. Friend of friends. Takes KI! Quite a pai kia. Goes against the rules. Asks the ministers questions while the rest of us sleep.
Sam - SAJC. I still can't figure out his name. Sam Wei Jing. Forgot what he told me on the 1st day. =_=
Shalini - IJC. Weird. Talks a lot. Bit like Rosabeth. Heh. Likens herself to Aishwarya Rai [or whatever her name is]. Invalid!
Shantini - YJC. My best buddy in SG 28. :) Agent K [I'm Agent J]. Shah Rukh Khan. Fellow crapper. Fellow blur idiot. Fellow doing-all-the-wrong-things-at-all-the-wrong-timer. Fellow mental asylum escapist. Loves 50 Cent. Has countless husbands.
Sin Ae - VJC. Really fun girl. Scary when telling ghost stories. Likes to cheer a lot a lot.
Siva - YJC. Racist against his own race: Indians. Tells ever-changing ghost stories. Makes a good professor.
Su Hui - SAJC. Oblivious to surroundings when laughing like mad. Lucy Liu lookalike.
Wilson - IJC. Teacher of Hokkien & French expletives. An archer pro. Craps well. Another Mr "Aiyoh-I'm-So-Gay". Friend of friends.
Xiao Wen - VJC. Shanghai-nese! I'd initially thought he was a girl. x__x
Ying Min - SRJC. Wannabe-SACian. Thinks it's funny that I smile a lot. & that I'm really blur. Also a SUPER SLO!

I am mooted. I define "mooted" as dead tired. My eye focus is constantly chaning. Dizzy now. Would like to sleep for 24 hours.

NOTE: Debate training's at Bugis tmr. :( Can't get the weigh-a-ton file. Will then update the next time. BIRTHDAY TMR! :D

No comments: