Haha, I was feeling so pissed off/gloomy because my sister ditched me for her friends. We were supposed to have a date tomorrow, shopping and all tha', but she had to go to her band teacher's wedding/engagement thing. -___- Bloody hell ah.
BUT THEN! :D :D :D
Adlin went online!!! YAY! So now I'm really happy. My squeaky is my sunshine. =) I miss my sweetie!
Then, my senior actually remembered my birthday!! Yay, then I was like,"Can I have the Darkness CD? the one way ticket to hell thing..." I'd searched HIGH AND LOW for it but got no results. Heh, then he called just now and said that he got it! The Darkness. [sighs happily]
Also, Mads [har-har, Mads. ;) Inside joke.] has agreed to go shopping with me tomorrow! Whee! My friend from the Straits of Malacca is badly missed.
I LOVE MY FRIENDS SO MUCH! XD
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment