Saturday, May 27, 2006

I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself

Yay, another White Stripes song~ :) It's got a nice tune, I think. Anyways, let me summarise my week.

When I graduate from JC, I wanna work at Starbucks. There's air-con! And coffee, don't forget coffee.
Bloody sore throat.
Ran a slight fever just before math lecture on Wednesday.
Cried to sleep when the parents continued to stress me out.
Accidentally deleted all the SMSes in my inbox. :( Including the ones I liked lots.
Going to Will definitely fail Physics, Chinese and Geog.
Failing Chinese is already a given.
Physics too, despite all the hours that I put in.
Hey, isn't that failing everything?
Got a grand total of 10 hours of sleep this week.
But if you add in last night's, it increases to 20 hours. HA!
I had 3 exams yesterday. from 8 am to 5.30pm with a 2 hr break only. x__x
Got tagged by Steph. Oh, you demanding girl.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. The tagged victims have to come up with eight different points of his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover. (duh.)
3. Tag eight other victimes to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there's no need to do this AGAIN.
5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE. FUN. DOING. IT .

Gender: Male. =)

Eight points:
1. Cannot be musically retarded.
2. Look good [in my eyes, anyway]
3. Cook really well! FOOD.
4. Funneh. Humorous. Etc.
5. Cannot be petty. [cough-mr. t-bone-cough] [So asking for it from Miss Flute~ :P]
5. Treat me to stuff. Not limited to food.
6. Be taller than me. HAHA.
7. Knows when to play/have fun, and when not to.
8. Has to be understanding. With 'rents like mine, a lover's gotta be. [omg, I DID NOT just say that!]

8 tags!
Maddie, Emilyn, Grace, Jolie, Mel-Anne, Joan, Kaya, Megan!

I've a feeling some of you did this before but heck care! ^___^ I know Jazy did, Mie too [the rich guy thing]. Okay, I realise that I sound like a glutton in that Tag. Which I am. :O Note: I once spent $45 on food alone. In a week. I think I've proven my point. I'll also turn into an 80kg Hannie. See me in June.

I miss people calling me by that name. =(
'Hannie!' -Mucy, Steph, etc.
'Oy, Hannie ah! My squeaky!' -Adlin, now in the Land of Oz.
'Hannie! Where's your nametag?! Your skirt so short!' -Denise the Prefect

My June holiday's really packed. SUSHI WITH EVERYONE!

EH-MA-GAWD! ^____^ My birthday's in a week! I'll be seventeen soon! Heh. So not an old hag. But the May-ers are. Double standards, so what? :D

Anyways, gonna go Miss Quek's place for a KI lesson/food fest later! Watching Matrix [reality & stuff]. And getting back the Logic Test. The marks range from an A to a D. The test was marked super leniently, so the person who got D has gotta do something about it.

I can safely bet that the D's gonna be ME. And I'm not being a worry wart. :O I have no logic. I gotta gotta gotta have it.

Like a summer rose needs the sun and rain, I need your sweet love to beat love away

No comments: