Why'm I a guai kia in denial, you pinkie cheena punk in denial? Ahaha.
TSD pracs are in JUNE?! Oh, btw. My birthday's the day after the end of Pre-U sem. =) hint. And my spanking new green uniform's still in China. =_=
To the Old, Ageing Emu of TPJC: But I'm sure my undying love for Our Current Principal would excuse me from the gallows for being so blunt. :) My birthday's coming up in a million years. Please?
Oh maaan, I'm still feeling lethargic from yesterday. GUITAR EXCHANGE WAS REALLY TIRING! ...A fact I'm sure anyone who sms-ed me yesterday would know. Yes, I'm still feeling blah. Gosh, who knew alternating between freezing and melting could have such a toll on poor ol' meh? x__x I feel dead. Anyway, point here. CJC's performing arts centre is freaking cold! If you ever wanna go in, bring a sweater or something. You wouldn't feel the slightest warm if you stepped out into the sun. It takes time to thaw. I took the whole lunch hour to thaw out and before I knew it, I was back in the PAC a-playin' El Choclo with my SAC juniors. They insisted on playing the prime part on altos and I insisted on using my old alto to play so the whole song was
Happy happenings which happened to happen yesterday and which Zian happened to happen to want to let others know happened [confused? ;) ...so am I]:
- Zhe Wei dared me to go up to Mr Raj and give him a flying kiss. I'll get something for my birthday if I did. Well, too bad he didn't know SACians have thick skin. Eheh, so I'll definitely be getting at least one present on 3 June. WHEE. Anyway, Raj knows it's a dare, I told him upfront. ^__^
- I didn't mess up on my trills for Andante during the performance! Yay. Talk about playing cold, my fingers couldn't even FEEL the strings.
- Dinner was great.
- There's the magical appearance of green tea once again in my flat. Hot green tea~ Mm.
- Got more info on pre-u sem stuff from the teacher-in-charge. More info = less hassle.
- Was introduced an attention-grabbing new book about Jack the Ripper by Patricia Cornwall [I think. O_o] I wanna read it! Only had time to devour less than a chapter of it.
- Many new stories, I've found. I love reading, I AM A GEEK. =) Zian the Nerd. Sounds great!
KI LIT KI LIT KI LIT KI LIT KI LIT KI LIT KI LIT. Please? [see, Emu the Old Fart? I'm polite~ Ohoho!] 2 pleases in this entry alone! Phweet!
OH. Hey, er, don't worry. I'm not going to get a boyfriend anytime soon. O__- I don't want to get nagged at, I've only one brain cell left.

12 comments:
The PAC isn't that cold.... Maybe it's because I'm used to it. in CJ, almost every LT is really cold. So, maybe I've gotten used to it. Anyway, it's really unusual to have you being so polite. It's weird.
My hair isn't pink anymore! You single-celled self-proclaimed nerd-guai kia hybrid. I swear someday I'll turn up at your JC and start brandishing knives and cursing in hokkien :D :D :D I love Blue Orchid. COMMENTPORN COMMENTPORN COMMENTPORN! Hee.
oh my god, I just made you sound like amoeba. A single-celled, nerdy amoeba. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D
denise: zian is polite. very. as usual. :) i miss the shortie with 2 metre long legs. boo. CJC = Cold Junior College. Bleh! Denise has thick skin whaaaat...
mie: i'm not an amoeba. and you CAN'T curse in hokkien for nuts, ya mofo. EngRISH mebbe can, but not dialects. even if you CAN, you'd sound weird. SO THERE! =) blue orchid rocks! Why knives? I thought your weapon of choice was a bazooka. Heh.
i never understood the 2 m long legs thingg. if denise's legs were 2 m, wouldn't her total height b more than 2m???
EH! I am NOT an old fart. I'm barely 3 months older than you, you fellow old fart! And saying please in your entry doesn't work. Mrs Goh doesn't visit here. Or does she? 0_o
if mrs goh visited here, i'd be in a LOT of trouble. "TPJC SUCKS! TPJC SUCKS!" etc.
:) heeheehee! and THREE MONTHS IS MUCH MUCH!
It's 12 weeks.
It's 92 days.
It's 2208 hours.
It's 132 480 minutes.
It's 7 948 800 seconds.
Figure out the milliseconds yourself. These facts were brought to you by Zian, with help from the Trusty Calculator. =)
Note: it's all approximately though. You're prolly MUCH older. [grins]
Jas: You see, my actual height is 1.7m. But Hannie insists my legs take up 2m, and that the lenght of my body is -30cm. Therefore, I'm the shortie with 2m long legs.
Hannie: You are an old fart too! you are more than one month older than me.
Denise: Your brain is mucha older than mine!! :D :D :D you AH PEK! Eh, sorry, you're an AH MA. I'm pretty sure you're a girl. If you're -30cm, then what am I? -70cm tall? O__o that's...er, great. Yep yep! I'm too TALL for my own good. Rofl!
If you guys are old then I have one and a half foot in the grave lah!!! And the PAC can get very cold especially if there's less than 100 people in there. What's Blue Orchid?
no idea, but knowing Zian it's probably something i dont wanna know...
and while you are all complaining about your age, i would like to rub it in by saying that i'm younger than ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!
=)
To People Who Have No Idea What Blue Orchid Is:
Ever heard of The White Stripes? :D :D :D Tis a song, you dirty minded people. Tis a very cool song. Heh.
Post a Comment