SPEAKING OF GUITAR. Holy crap, they rocked my ass off! They freaking sounded [almost] professional at Victoria Concert Hall today. Woulda never expected it from any SAC CCA, especially guitar. Wah lau, guitar leh!! GUITAR. Like, it's guitar ensemble! The lousiest of the lousy CCAs in SAC and they were super! Haha... I think I'm praising them too much. ^___^ But they deserved it, even though I was their "Fatimah" for the day. Heh.
SAC's guitar instructor has, er, many wives. O__o
#1: Rosanne [SAC Guitar Student Conductor] [divorced; then married Mozart on his 250th birthday]
#2: Stephanie [SACG vice-pres] [also divorced] [was married to Mr Shi before]
#3: Tiffany [SACG vice-pres] [current HOT wife] [preggers - haha!] [also has daughter, Jolie]
#4: Poh Yi [SACG Section Leader, I think] [aka Choo Bao]
#5: Angela [SACG Pres] [in denial] [daughter: Carolyn, name prolly wrong]
#6: Rayner [TPJC Guitar Student Conductor/Music Director] [...a guy. hahahahah! =)]
#7: Goldi [TPJCG Pres] [unaware of such a thing]
#8: April [TPJCG vice pres] [unaware too, HA!]
#9: Alena [SACG] [sexy/terribly hoarse voice - woo~] [newest one!]
OMG. Hey, I'm naive! [points to anon comment in previous entry] Hahahahaha!!! ^____^ Like, oh yeah, I so am.
anonymous said:Guys... Actually... Want... Sex?!? But someone told me that guys look for LOVE! For someone to share their lives with! Forever, as in til death do us part! Am... I... That... WRONG?! O_O" Sex... I thought... I thought... [gasps, horrified] I was wrong then.
don't be naive.
all guys ULTIMATELY want sex.
straight or gay.
it's just a matter of time.
OH NOES! ---> haha, totally random lah! Btw, Kaya r0x0rs! Woot for you, ya mofo! ^__^
[edit] What the hell, I've so many bruises on my legs. Bwauba. Grumble... Aaaand, being the half-masochist I am, I prod and poke at it, squirming in pain each time. Am I that clumsy? [/edit]

1 comment:
omg, no way lah!! >.<
too traumatising.
Post a Comment