The storm did come. And my, wasn't it ferocious and out for blood? ...Kay, nevermind. Only my sister and I would understand it anyway. Sigh lah! It's so bloody irritating how some people can never accept changes in their lives, not a single freaking iota of it. Tadaa, folks! It's time for Zian's occasional bitch/angst fest. Oh, and 'bitch' is word some people can never accept either. You wouldn't believe how much can debaters bitch. About anything which strikes their fancy.
I'm a sorta-debater. So, yeah. I''ll prolly piss off some people should they happen to stumble upon this blog o' mine. Those some people should never catch a whiff of this little bit of privacy at all. Never.
Whatever, enough angst. I think that wasn't angsty enough, been too long a time without practice. Now fer the good stuff. Some people just can't follow time hurtling past. Too many changes, too big a break in tradition, too large a difference in today's society.
Btw, this is fueled by this motion: This house would support parents spying on their teenage children.
Is it WRONG if one has a healthy relationship with the opposite sex. A relationship which has gone past the buddies line. Even if both of them are young kids, other younger people have these kind of relationships too. Not that I'm saying it's justifiable since others are doing it too, but I'm trying to point out to some people that there is such a thing called puppy love, and this happens to
AND WHY THE HELL SHOULD I BE SHOULDERING ALL THE BLAME? Is it my problem that sister has a "boyfriend"? I mean, in a way it is but not to the extent that I would be the one totally at fault if those two TKSS band people do the tango. You know what I mean. Sis doesn't want it anyway, and I keep on telling those some people that but they simply refuse to listen to a word I say. Their minds are so set that they shut out whatever we try to say to them.
Hello, not all guys want sex, ya know?
"But you don't know them. Boys this age definitely want to have sex." ---> quote from one of those some people. Like wtf, matey? O__o That's just so weird. All? Making a generalisation, ya some people.
Anyhow, I mentioned the debate motion cos some people have resorted to SPYING on Miss Flute. Ain't that way too mucho paranoia? Some people dropped hints that they have many aunties and uncles as
So apparently, those nothing-better-to-do middle agers saw Miss Flute and Mr Trombone up to god knows what at the foot of the block. Nothing too raunchy. OKAY, nothing raunchy AT ALL. I think they just held hands. HELD HANDS, DAMMIT. What is wrong with holding hands? It doesn't necessary mean that it'll lead to The Final Act. Sex, for the clueless. Jeez.
I don't find anything wrong with The Relationship apart from a couple of things. The extensive DAILY AND UP TO 3 HOURS PHONE CALLS. And her more-than-usual spaceyness. And her lots-more-than-usual LAZINESS. Which means that I'm practically doing her share of housework, the ass.
On a brighter note, my sister's heating up some goodness now. Frozen instant quiche, to be exact. Oh yum!

3 comments:
The Final Act? Jesus christ, you make it sound like the Rapture or something. THE END IS NIGH. [cough]
don't be naive.
all guys ULTIMATELY want sex.
straight or gay.
it's just a matter of time.
don't be naive.
all guys ULTIMATELY want sex.
straight or gay.
it's just a matter of time.
Post a Comment