Monday, February 06, 2006

I Believe In A Thing Called Love!

Nyahahah, I'm so high today. ^____^ Dunno why, I'm just so happy!! Heh. We were all hyper during guitar today and bullied our Music Director [who got a song dedication, how sweet]. Like, happy happy and playing the songs and giggling and laughing at Andre because he still had lessons at 4.45pm.

We stood outside and "mwahahaha"-ed at him during that Physics tutorial.

My darling got restringed too. The tone's so much more better now, though the strings go flat so often. Whee! [<--- see? Hyper.] OH!!! Take note of this, yeah? A guitar senior told me that SweeLee has annual end-of-year sales where there are up to 50% discounts! Fifty percent, dammit! Geez, I sound like an auntie at the market... =_= Anyway, so a $1000 electric guitar can go for close to $500 during the sale. Let's wait till then to buy any instruments! That's like 11 months away, haha...

I'm really enjoying TPJC, kinda rocks! Heheh. I got more guitar scores!! Yay! I love my guitar! And I freaking sound like a twelve year old cos I'm so happy! And my vocab sucks cos I only used happy to describe my feelings! And this paragraph has like, so many exclamation marks! Wow! I'm childish!

OMG. O_o

4 comments:

Zee :) said...

geez, I'm SO not in love...

Oh wait, I am! Don't you KNOW that I love my...

My....

GUITAR? Muahaha...

Anonymous said...

ahhs.i wonder whose e one in love eh?winks.hahas.go get a guitar at tat time n den u can play it for me!ahhh.perfect timing.

Anonymous said...

heh. the issue is not who she's in love with, it's who in love with her. ehh, Zian? *get slaughtered and thrown into the South China Sea*

Capriana said...

I agree with jasmine. ^__^
*runs to South China Sea to piece Jasmine back together*