Entry titles are song titles now. Woohoo~ darn, this is such a...dance-y song. And how the HELL did I get A1 for English with this kind of vocab?!
I hate having a choice. That means you have to forgo something to get something else. Beh, this is like opportunity cost. Economics. Whatever. -_- I'd much rather have no other options, not a lot of thinking required then. I'm so lazy! Haha... This is about JAE.
Anyway, I've submitted the form. Due to lots of pressure and my own curiosity, I've put VJC as the first 2 choices. I don't think I'll get in though. If I do, then okay lah! ^__^ Then the next two choices are TJC [omg, like WHY?!], TPJC, ACJC, SAJC ["once a saint, always a saint." eh? heheh, inside joke with the mafia bosses here] theeeeen.....HWA CHONG INSTITUTION.
Buhahahahahahah!! Yeah, as if. That's like, SO possible, me going to Hwa Chong. As possible as Mie's Timeline coming true. Which isn't very. OH! I failed my first physics test. 11/40. Sigh.
I'm turning into a pai kia, btw. Heh. What happened to the guai Zian, I wonder? Gone, gone! [dramatic sigh] Anyways, _____ Valentine's Day to each and every of my darlings!
Saturday, February 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LITTLE YELLOW MAFIA THINGY!!!!
ditto is the stupidest, cutest thing on earth, yes, he is!
Post a Comment