Sunday, February 26, 2006

Bohemian Rhapsody

Hana Kimi 10 rocks, sia. :) Here's the various things I wanna say to people.

Adlin: You couldn't go cos you're far far far away. I couldn't go cos I was too lazy to get tickets. -_- Yeah, I know you'll miss me. Yey! Like the song "Unforgettable" by Nat King Cole.

Unforgettable, that's what you are
Unforgettable though near or far
...
Unforgettable in every way
And forever more, that's how you'll stay
That's why, darling, it's incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that I am unforgettable too
Yep. Miss ya too/still~

Michelle: Yea, the songs were quite slow. My juniors were complaining about it; they themselves were falling asleep too! Haha! ^__^ But luckily they improved. Or else they woulda pai seh-ed SAC even more. I gave some of the guitarists stress, heh. "Better play well!! So, nervous yet? [evil glint]" :) And yep, Angela rocks! She looked so different!

Jasmine: I dunno whether the concert was that good. Was at the rehearsal only, some parts were good, others weren't. Ah well. At least the SAC CCAs' standard rose by a notch or two la. Aaaand, for some screwed up reason, I'm on the banner wearing the fugly Elvis-bellhop-Suntec Security costume. Wth. It's draped proudly outside SAC. I'll never be able to show my face again. CCA in SAC is always hell, until breaktime or when we finally graduate. My juniors are kinda psycho, so mebbe that's why I can connect with them. =) I'm helping cos I'm sadistic. Ha. It's quite fun trying to teach the Sec 1s and watching them snipe at each other. This particular pair, anyways. They... um, really don't like each other. O__o

Kaya: Hey, HK 10 has a yaoi kiss in it!! Haha! The yaoi element's quite strong in this book, yep. Umeda got a kiss from Akiha~ Hee. And I love Akiha. He rocks.

Mie: Oh go on, you know you wanna. Unleash your inner pinkie-ness! Nyaha. I'd like to see you playing a hot fuschia guitar one day. Lmao!

General: Dya know that the primary school band is better than SACSS Band?! The sec sch band was uber weak compared to the pri band. It's really obvious, during the rehearsals at least. Me sis and I were prepared to fall asleep, and then the trumpets start playing. Geez!! The tone was good, they can hit the high notes and blast at the same time. Though they faltered at some parts, overall they were a lot better than SACSS band. And the difference is stark. Mebbe it's because SACP's a brass band, no woodwinds. Then again, when I heard the SACSS Band play, the sound was wavery and there wasn't any oomph in the music.

But the trumpeters were great! The sound quality was superb, man. Like, gushing about them la, cos I've a newfound respect for them yellow canaries. ...That was a half insult. They manage to look so cute even when the costumes were... in a class of its own. Yep. They tie with the old guitar costume for the Aesthetically Ugly Award. And then ah, the guitar has such PM-ish costumes now!! Argh, just when I leave SAC, the guitar ensemble is magically transformed from Elvis wannabes to sleek black guitarists. It looked so much more comfier too... ,__,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...so what's the guitar uniform in TPJC like?

Anonymous said...

HEYHEYHEY. stop slandering my band. u ninny. i know they're not up to standard, and yes i agree that little trumpet soloist was really superb, but the band was not that bad k. they deserve some credit. and yes, when there are woodwinds, brass cannot play to loud or they'll overpower them! bah.
oh btw, (guitar's conductor looked like a bow-tie nerd! oops....) hahaha. =)

Anonymous said...

OI! Leave the SACSS band alone lah. They've had to adjust alot with a new conductor and all. Plus they got a drill sergeant for a band instructor and over-achieving parents who put them in every possible music class there is. They better be good, don't you think?

Anonymous said...

btw, the second "they" refer to the SACPS students. crazy parents....