oh, BITE ME. =_=
I just remembered something. Something so traumatising that it's surprising I even forgot about it. Until SHE SKYPED AGAIN.
O-o [cymbals crash]
I feel so mean now, y'know, thinking back. C'mon, who wouldn't freak out when someone from England contacts you through Skype asking whether you want sex? While you're reading yaoi [ehem] at that.
I felt kind that fateful day, so I replied vaguely. And she took it as a yes.
Try to guess what I did.
...
I used the ever-popular "copy and paste" function and ripped off...SOME [ehem again] TEXT from a lousy [note: mildly smuttish, GAG] yaoi fic I was reading.
So sue me.
GOD [in heaven and who likes Mel Gibson --> he told me so], my eyes were smeared all over with Tabasco sauce, stuffed with tiny red chillies and put into the microwave for an agonising half an hour [I think]. My brain will forever suffer the consequences of my rash and stupid actions.
I need therapy. IT WAS BLOODY DISGUSTING...lorx. UGH.
Does anyone know how to freakin block people on Skype? daaaaarn it.
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
are you SURE you were awake at that point in time? 0_o.
I'm pretty sure I was... I space out really easily too, so... Yeah.
my eyes were smeared all over with Tabasco sauce, stuffed with tiny red chillies and put into the microwave for an agonising half an hour
bwahahaha.. makes a new way of looking at food and uses
umm you can block... by just removing them ? hmm need to read the help guide FAQ ?
How can I block unwanted callers?
You can force Skype to only allow calls from people in your Contacts list. Select Tools -> Options -> Privacy
Check the box next to the option "Only allow calls from people in my Contact List" and then save the changes.
Post a Comment