Monday, November 30, 2009

Official Day 1: 11.11am

I LOVE reading everything. Hahaha. That explains why my essay on torture is taking so damn long! :D Webpages with links are just evil. It’s like YouTube – you can’t stop clicking. This is resulting in TMI, and I’ll have to slash & cut my words. :(

Woohoo I’m pretty excited with the impending completion of the essay! I’ve been converted from sitting on the fence, leaning slightly towards the pro-torture side, and now I’m all for standing up for human rights. I chose the topic as a challenge to myself, because I thought it would be fun to write from the other POV, but it seems like I’m firmly standing on the “NO TORTURE!” side of the fence.

Okay no more digressing. Fish is back & I need to look guai. HAHAHA.

2 comments:

Chi Heng said...

You're doing torture? O.O

Zee :) said...

The essay tortured me! Haha it's an argumentative essay we're supposed to develop for english class. :)