Thursday, September 03, 2009

Happy happy joy joy

The feeling is inevitable. Hahaha. It's been awhile, afterall.

Reblogged. (via icanread)
(by kayastaysgold)


My "attachment" went well. Heh, it's more of playing the role of a shadowing student. Frances & Poh Ping, the psychologists I met, were friendly & sweet. :) After each session with a patient, there was a discussion about the patient. They asked me what I thought of the patient & shared their observations too.

The experience really boosted my motivation to do well! (I hope I'm not saying things I can't live up to...) Can't talk about the details, but overall it has given me a rough sketch of the daily activities of a child psychologist. Frances mentioned that if I have anything I'd like to ask, I can just contact her. :D Might wanna go for more shadowing if the schedule allows... Happy Friday!

I love rib-eye. Really, really love rib-eye. I love beef, the rib-eye is one of my faaaavourite parts of the cow. Yummooooo. :) Last Saturday, CAZY chanced upon a little cafe/bar tucked away in a shop-house. We had our 2nd dinner there & it was awesome. The rib-eye was delicious! I'm stuck on that sinful main course. :D Especially the fatty bits which melted in my mouth! *dreamy* Funny stuff happened too, that's for another post... HAHA.

Have to remember to blog more about outings, good times are meant to be catalogued.

Anyway, champagne brunch is on my calendar - this Sunday. Yayyyyyy! Maybe I'll bring along Dad's camera... Heh.

Blogger looks alright now. Finally. :)

No comments: