Sunday, February 15, 2009

Broken Strings

I really need new songs. =/

Facebook's Guess The Sketch is quite addictive! Funny too, when fellow players are light-hearted & joke around a bit.

The week was nothing to shout about. Wake up at 5.30am from Mondays to Fridays, return home exhausted & bleary eyed, forced smiles, and... yeah, the usual. There are occasional happy moments, with friends & all - cheeriness bursting through the dullness!

AFKs met up on Friday the 13th for a Valentine's dinner at the Soup Spoon and later on, drinks at Starbucks. Love the beef goulash & mushroom stroganoff! Had a relaxing time that night... :)

I still can't find a bag I like that's within my financial limits! I'm really gonna say "screw it!" soon & focus on the next few bags which catch my eye, with some reservations of course.

Above picture was taken at Hort Park last year, while visiting with the family. It's just a random picture of cat-tails (or whatever they're called) but I feel melancholic when I see this. The furry things were either tan or maroon, and rather cute in a fluffy way, before I subjected the photo to some editing. Heh. Now it's pretty dark, harsh, you can't see much & I like it this way too.

Hopefully tmr will be a fresh start.

You can’t play on broken strings
You can’t feel anything
That your heart don’t want to feel
I can’t tell you something that ain’t real

No comments: