The AH award ceremony went quite well, I feel. Almost all the guests on the RSVP list attended, and there were a few who turned up unexpectedly too! It was a relief to see that the badges were a hit with everyone, though the OT badge was a little off. Hurhur. Most of them loved the dietitian's apple badge. :D
Peiling ordered refreshments from The Garden Slug. Rather expensive, but the guests were impressed with the food, so it's alright? Haha. It was pure torture breathing in the aroma for 20 minutes while waiting for the ceremony to end! Only had porridge for lunch, so by 4pm I was starving. Temptation was never that strong.
Here are some pictures of the 5 items. There was also fruit punch with additional flavourings like ginger & something-something. Hand-decorated cupcakes were cute, cookies & cream was an interesting deviation from the usual chocolate. YUM. Oh, Photoshop/Corel was used to edit the lighting (which was really dim), the food looks much better in person!
Really, really red & sweet & juicyyyyy.
As the only choice of food with meat, these babies got cleaned out fast. Very fast.
Some found the taste of cheese & stuffed olives pungent, hence these didn't disappear quickly. However, I enjoyed them! :) We packed leftovers for those at SON.
This wasn't very popular cos it was too healthy. Hahaha. 2 of my favourites! How can I resist?!! I think I ate at least 5 sticks.
After sorting out post-event stuff, I went to meet Sam & John at Hog's Breath for dinner. Aaaand ordered a huge main course instead of something light. Pig. :(( Sam's so cool, she's learning capoeira! Haaaaaiiiya. As usual, John was late. Hahahaha.__________________________________
G-I-R-A-F-F-E, giraffe munching on the tree
Munching high, munching low
Giraffe munching on the tree
G-I-R-A-F-F-E, giraffe munching on the tree!
(to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle)
- Nursery song I still remember
Drinks & dessert at the Giraffe with the guitar girls after an AFK. Tried the grape cosmopolitan martini, it was sweeeeet. :))) They were generous with the alcohol too.
Fanfan & Amantha!
__________________________________A Saturday (or two!) ago, the three of us went to have a dimsum brunch buffet at Bird Nest Cafe. The service was friendly & the dishes just kept on filling up the table. I think we were stunned by the dimsum cos it was endless. Hahaha. It was quite worth it!
The tree at NAC
__________________________________Awww, aren't the cats cute?! :D Fahmi took some pictures of the kitties while in Turkey, and also the scenery & culture. Turkey looks great, I want to go there in the future!
*snarl*
__________________________________Looking forward to the "Act/Be Cool" Countdown party! ♥ HAHAHA.
Bye byeeeeeeeeee. :D Momomo is so retarded!











No comments:
Post a Comment