Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rock You Like A Hurricane

Yay, the PS3 is friends with my TV now. :D Guitar Hero is soooo addictive!

Last night was fantastic, barring some phone calls. Dinner of sushi, cookies & prata with Amantha & Josh = ♥. :) though I think my liver doesn't like me now... Also, Fahmi made a (sort of) surprise appearance! Haha. The roof was as comfortable as the last time, and the moon was shining really brightly too. Talked about a whole range of things from the past 2 or 3 years. Like what F said, we've done things we thought we'd never do, & it's pretty sad.

On the way to dinner; presenting Amantha the cookie monster!
I love cookies too. Just not as much as A does... ;)
I learnt something new: ice wine is the sweetest bomb! Oh, now I believe more than ever that karma does exist. Hurhur...

On Saturday, Patsy invited Huifang, Jane, Celine, Lee Hwee & I up to her house for lunch. The food she prepared was delicious. Haha. Oh yeah, Huining was there too. She's really adorable! We trooped down to a karaoke place afterward, it was a fun experience. :)

Reasons to Lose Weight/Start Jogging Again:
  1. The iPod is fixed.
  2. "Hey, you've put on weight! I couldn't recognise you at first." - ex-colleague
  3. Fat cheekz.
  4. Jogging clears pores. Which is good.
  5. Fat ass.
  6. I've been pigging out a lot.
    Monday - Cafe Pralet
    Tuesday - Tiong Bahru bak kut teh and veg curry
    Wednesday - Cousin's ROM lunch at Peony Jade, Kirin Milk Tea (OMGGG :D) & Thai Express
    Saturday - Patsy's homecooked goodies, sushi, cookies, cheese prata, whiskey, peach vodka, white wine, Hoegaarden, ice wine.
    Sunday - Japanese lunch, Dad's culinary concoction for dinner.
    O. M. G.
  7. Fugly.
  8. Excessive Guitar Hero-ing is bad.
  9. What if I can't get through the MRT gantries entrances exits tap ez-link thingys anymore?!
  10. Shopping will be easier.
  11. Jogging is free, feel-good therapy.
  12. Chenyze says coffee is bad. SOBS. It is pro-weight gain.
New curfew is now 9.30pm. What the.... Clarke Quay's rather empty in the daytime. =/ Year-end vacation plans are changing everyday, sigh. *fingers crossed*

It's early morning
The sun comes out
Last night was shaking
And pretty loud

No comments: