Hello, it's been some time. Haha. Awesome things have happened & to balance them out was a whole range of un-awesome things. Yay.
Oh yes. For the uninformed (hi there, John Ho!), the picture below is an example of what a chocolate mantou is. ;D usually, they're NOT supposed to look like that. Heh.
This is actually quite funny. Haha. The three of us look sort of alike... x) from left to right: Big Eyebags, Medium Eyebags, Small Eyebags. Hurhur.
I think I have to write down things to remember them. :| because of the ticket stubs I still have, I know that I've watched a few movies recently. 21. Zohan. Wanted. And tmr, probably Deception! :D ...oh my gawd? I really can't remember many things! Sigh.
One thing I do remember is... GEE-EFF IS BACKKKKK. Yay! Since 2 out of 4 of us have blogged about it, I'm a bit lazy to do so. Ah, scratch that. Make it very lazy. Heh. Denise & I shared an extremely un-HeLPish dessert. :)
After failing our mission & getting lost, we ended up at the Minds Cafe near Dhoby Ghaut! Ugly Ugly Ugly was one of the first games we tried out. Boy, were we sooo much noisier than the family next to us... ;)UglyUglyUgly!!!!
And of course, I won't ever forget my sisters' birthday on 1st July. :)
The Babes also met up while at a family dinner on Friday! :D I've missed them. The evening was filled with jokes, laughter, singing & general hyperness. Oh yeah, it was FLEXI's birthday too. Happy 15th birthday, Flexi B.! We bought her a lime-green tooth container & a cute lil Ugly Ugly Ugly keychain-toy. Haha.Yesterday, it was the NDP NE Preview!! Joyce & I got tickets to the show. Pics & other stuff here (link), cos it's too long.
Had tea with Jieyun today. I hope you feel better! Aishiteru too. :P
__________________________________
I often wish I was better in every single way. Bleargh.
Hi, do you know how I feel?
Bittersweet, when I visit some places.
A kind of disbelief, when I think about how close we were.
Longing, for it to be like before.
Regret, for too many things.
A certain degree of contentment, grateful for the memories.
"You have no idea how much our friendship means to me."
This sentence repeats in my mind sometimes when I think of you.
I swear it's true. I'm not going to lie.
I admit that I've lied to you before & trust me, I'm really regretting it...
But I was afraid.
Although I'm just as scared now, if the same situation happens again, I promise my actions will be different.
I've missed you.
Thank you, for you.
Bittersweet, when I visit some places.
A kind of disbelief, when I think about how close we were.
Longing, for it to be like before.
Regret, for too many things.
A certain degree of contentment, grateful for the memories.
"You have no idea how much our friendship means to me."
This sentence repeats in my mind sometimes when I think of you.
I swear it's true. I'm not going to lie.
I admit that I've lied to you before & trust me, I'm really regretting it...
But I was afraid.
Although I'm just as scared now, if the same situation happens again, I promise my actions will be different.
I've missed you.
Thank you, for you.
Everywhere I go
There's something I really need
Everyone I know
Is someone I want to be
Even though
I don't really know me





No comments:
Post a Comment