Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yellow

Yarrow yarrow. :)) Not a Coldplay fan, but I sort of like this song.

To Gee-Eff - HEY! Exams have started, aye? All the best & you can CALL ME anytime you wish to. I just called to say I love/miss/support you! 9 more days.

So anyway, I've finally joined the Nineteen-Omg-Last-Teenage-Year Club. I can feel my joints creaking! :| I'm very grateful for all my presents too. Haha.
Thank you, Zingggg! :)
On Saturday, Yufan & I went to town with the intention to shop arnd in Taka. In the end? We spent almost THREE hours lingering in Kinokuniya! Haha. x) a Zara dress calls out to me. Simple cut & colour, and it won't show my tummy if I eat too much! HEH. That's a very impt criterion.

This week, the April batch of NSBoys graduated from BMTC. Chiheng, Eehern & Mingkiat on Tuesday, and yesterday, it was Rubin, Farhan & John. :)) POP LO! I dragged Junrong with me to Tekong for School 1's POP cos I was afraid to go alone. :D there were close to 500 smelly boys, long boring speeches, weird-tasting bottled water & funny TV programmes on-board the ferry. Hahaha.

:D
Some cheer thing
Recruits no more
Rubin
Rubin, Junrong, Abbas
Junrong
(I know my shades are nicer than the commandos' shades!)

Jaguar!
Kestrel!
Quebec!
Happy crowd
Abbas & Junrong
Junrong, Abbas, Farhan
John
Quote from Zinger, when she saw the above photo:
"Ehh, you went to Tekong?! OMG. Luckily you left before the sun set. Or else... (puts on a scary face)"
Afterwards, IT WAS DINNER TIME!!! :D :D :D :D :D I loooove Changi V. I wanna eat there again! Hahaha. I ate a lot to the point where my stomach grew round. :x sighhhh. Obviously, HeLP isn't really working... But it was worth it. Hehe.

Before Le Musique, dinner at the Soup Spoon! See the gigantic bowl of yummy mushroom soup. LOL. I managed to finish that all by myself with only a little bit of help. Oh, there was a sandwich too.
I'm adding Sakae Teppenyaki to the list of places I want to eat at. Changi V's bak chor mee, snow-blended bubble tea, the jelly dessert and Everton's Penang prawn mee to the list of Good Food.

Books borrowed or bought! I've completed only ONE from this pile. Heehee. :) :) :) :) :)
I think those guys who (inserts words) are BadTasters. Either that, or the world's gone mad. One of them is REALLY weird! Varday & Eric should know who I'm talking about... -__- blehhhh.

Since the announcement of HeLP, I've been eating more unhealthily than ever. =(( ZOKAY, MY HeLP WILL START TODAY. I swear. =(( ahhhh fat face fat face!! =((

Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah, they were all yellow

No comments: