[edit] OH NOES. The video file is like, 19.4MB. TOO BIG. I can't upload it. How?! Gasps. Anyway, I've watched it a couple of times & it's quite.... spastic. Haha.
Okay, nehmind. I did something else. :) and I'm psychotic, but that's another story & it's not as if people didn't know that.
Takes awhile to load too. Apologies! [/edit]
Okay, nehmind. I did something else. :) and I'm psychotic, but that's another story & it's not as if people didn't know that.
Takes awhile to load too. Apologies! [/edit]
Music
Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Muse
Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer
Stars (acoustic) - Switchfoot
Pictures/Videos From
My ixus860 (I should name it)
Adlin's Friendster (It's been agesss since I logged in)
The random Kaka website I stumbled upon. Kaka!! :)
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to yoooou
Happy birthday, happy birthdaaaaay
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :)
♥
P.S. my laptop crashed so this was the best picture of us I could find.
Happy birthday to yoooou
Happy birthday, happy birthdaaaaay
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :)
♥
P.S. my laptop crashed so this was the best picture of us I could find.
I wish you the best birthday ever. :D
All the best for the exams & wo ai ni. Haha.
You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off you.
Guess the song dedication!!
Aaaand see you in less than a month. :)))
Lots of virtual hugs,
hannieLOVE
All the best for the exams & wo ai ni. Haha.
You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off you.
Guess the song dedication!!
Aaaand see you in less than a month. :)))
Lots of virtual hugs,
hannieLOVE


No comments:
Post a Comment