I have pictures of a rich & delicious brownie dessert I shared with my sis. But the stupid laptop doesn't like the stupid handphone, so I cannot upload them. :(( but they were awesome! From Cafe Cartel. Heh. Fatass. And thanks to Jean the Cheepork, I've got the perfect picture. She thought it resembled me a lot.
Look at my robust figure! :D and that spherical body. Woots.
Oh, right. Before I forget, here's Sydney. Sorry for the extreme brevity. Heh.
I haven't packed for Korea yet. Omg. Hahaha. I don't like this chore. Sooo sian. And I've got tons of things to rmb to bring this time too. Roar. I've got the feeling that I will miss out sth.
Borrowed books! HAHA. I miss reading plain ol' fiction. Philosophy books are good, but not in over-abundance. :D geeky nerdy Zee, wheeee. Met up with the relatives too. And 2 Babes. Yaaaay. :)) Tall & Himbo & Just.
Went shopping for Joyce's Christmas presents on Friday. Junrong is one blur daddy. Tsktsk. :P so old already. He made me walk around a lot cos I complained I was getting fat. And then, I started to become hungry. -__- hahaha. Watched The Golden Compass with a diminished Movie Gang too. Better than Beowulf. And again, I was shivering in the cinema. Haha. The guys are ENLISTING LO.
Okay. When I'm back, it'll be 23 Dec. Just two days away from... ;))
ooh, I haven't even thought about the presents. o.O
Dreams are my reality
A wonderous world where I like to be
Illusions are a common thing
I try to live in dreams
Although it's only fantasy

No comments:
Post a Comment