HARRO! :D I'm really crewsy now. Hahaha. Upbeat mood. Lala. I've got more photos, but I'm lazy to upload them now. And I was right, Voldy looked
goooood. Hurhur. SO over 8stars now. x)) prom was ohkay, I guess. Kinda retarded, some parts. Post-prom was better than I expected. Yay. Okay, I'm damn tired now. Drinks are freaking expensive.
Check out my professional makeup artist! ;)) gorgeous, isn't she?

Yufan-tastic! =))

I've got a bad habit of leaving things til the last minute. =// like, packing the stuff I need for Sydney trip. Omg. No time ah. Krispy Kremes, here I come. Woohoo. Shit, my phone buttons are dying. I'll have to get the phone fixed soon. :(( about 75% of the buttons are screwed up. Argh.
I'm gonna miss Voldy. HAHA. I've got him, I don't need an Aussie hunk anymore. Heehee. So gee-eff! Don't worry about me running off with some random dude. ;))
No comments:
Post a Comment