Although we can smell & taste the exam fear already, I still took 4 hours off the other night to read up on, of all things, flowers. Heh. It was my mum's birthday on Tuesday & I bought a pretty bouquet of roses for her. :)) I love flowers. I read up on pages of useless facts. Woohoo. Yay, for lovely things in life that actually mean something.
My room is really conducive to emo in. The soft, yellow light. The absolute silence in the house from 11pm onwards since everyone's gone to sleep by that time. :(( thoughts just fly into my head in these situations. It doesn't help that I keep on thinking of some stuff. You're my unintended. Of all the times, it's gotta be now... =//
Not like I mind, it's just that... I can't be sure of anything. Never will be. And I really have no idea what's going on. I don't like feeling so lost. Enlighten me, please? I might totally be wrong in whatever I'm reading into.
Alright, now back to re-writing essays.
Suddenly, I've got a blocked nose & sore throat. Blahhh. x((
I want you to notice
When I'm not around
You're so fucking special
I wish I was special

No comments:
Post a Comment