Friday, September 14, 2007

Slow Dancing In A Burning Room

Oh man. Physics 3 & Math 1 were sooo easy but I screwed them up badly. :( OKAY, I have to rescue my grades for the rest of prelims. Sigh. Somehow, I think that they will be quite difficult, since the simple stuff came out already. And there's still IS to complete in time for submission too. :(

Jean tried to be artistic yesterday after KI paper 2. Haha, CheePork! Fahmi looks like he's got one leg only. o.O paper 2 was okay. But it didn't redeem me from the horrids paper 1.

After playing winning 11 that day, I was reminded of KAKA. :D whoo! Isn't he HOT? Hahaha. Go Kaka! At any rate, he's better than Antonio Banderas. Ahem.

I really wanna eat waffles now! :D the food pictures are back again. I love Google Images very much. Wow. I'm amazed by the pictures. I think waffles will taste awesome with RUBY. HAHAHA. x) well, it's fruit punch afterall. Yep. Perfect with waffles.

(^ OMG, THE CALORIES IN THE MAPLE SYRUP! D: getting a toothache looking at this..)

I just ate half an apple & a peach that was bigger than your average Fuji apple. All by myself. HAHAHA. Yay me. But they will never taste as awesome as fresh, sweet & juicy strawberries. Mmmm. I'm darn full now. Haha. I had honey stars too! And a 200ml bottle of China coke from China (where else?). :)

Think of the after 'A' Levels stuff. Self-motivation's the best. But I'm really tired. =/ from next week onwards, I'm gonna try to exercise more. Haha. I wanna be 48kg!
1) walk up 13 stories everyday
2) walk home from the stadium
3) 5 small meals diet! Or maybe I should fast. Even better. Lol!
Yay, the weekend is finally here. :) AND IT RAINED TODAY. :)

It's not a silly little moment
It's not the storm before the calm
This is the deep and dying breath of
This love that we've been working on

No comments: