Friday, March 16, 2007

No Title!

Hello there, sunshines!
Elroy says hi too. Hahaha. Do you see the other monster behind?
Damn tired. But camp wasn't that bad. :D
Had sushi for dinner. Feels wonderful to eat good food again.
:) mmm. (hums a little tune)
I want ben&jerry's ice cream, hahaha.
Chocolate fondue at Miss Quek's was great. x) war on science too.
KI Specimen paper re-test. 22/60 for paper 1, 42.5/60 for paper 2.
Disgusting overall grade. I don't like epistemology! >:(
Studying tmr. Holiday hw & revision. :( how sad can my life get? Very.

Oh, proper nonsensical update as usual before hols end.
This isn't kuku enough, haha. Til then, gd night. YAWN.

[edit] shit la. Debate adjudication at ACS(B) falls on 23 march, same day as the GENUS concert. Blaaah. So, the million dollar question: which one to go for? =/ I enjoyed judging, however draining it might be. But I've paid for the concert ticket already. HOW!?
ROAR! okay whatever. I'm going to my cousin's bday party now. It's in the ulu-est corner of Sengkang I think. That's damn sad. And scary too, cos it's dark at night. [/edit]

No comments: