First things first. KI. Really. The past week's been full of KI KI KI. I/S, mugging for the test, going through test papers, etc. Sigh. The test was shitty. Section A was fine (I HOPE!), used 2.5 sheets of paper for that. Section B was HORRIDS. Wrote 2 pages only, I feel lousy about it. But I've improved for paper 1 so at least there's something positive about it! :D hahaha. The 3 hours were torturous. I munched on raisins throughout the paper & listened to the Latin guitar pieces. Fell asleep at one point then the rest of them woke me up. Haha.
BUT AFTER THAT WAS THE 4/7 CLASS DINNER! Okay la, not the whole class. 4/7ners were still there though so that's all that matters! 4/7~ hahaha. Here's a little quote from Jolie's blog:
i could see little pink&red hearts dancing around these people man.Hahaha. Kinda true. 4/7 we have to meet up again! I miss talking to all of you, seeing all of you, almost everyday. :((((( but it was good while we simpang-ed. That place rocks la. 4/7, the crazy dodos. =) I've never forgotten the good ol' times in SAC. [raises up my hand] I've never. x)
jack's beans have sprouted. ♥
I still don't like P&C. Not a little bit. I can't count, ok? Integration wasn't so bad. I think I've sorta understood it. :) I like math, the subject. Never gonna be math, the tutor. ... if we had Miss Padma, maybe.
Went out with the other set of parents on Saturday. Hahaha. Yeah, relationships are complicated. =/ ohwell. At least it's over now! :) yay! walked around TM & CS a few times, selections are pathetically few. I don't like shopping for CNY. Mad crowd.
Introduced Flash Element to Ken at Yong's place today. HAHAHA. "Omg! I like the cannons!" -Ken. And he spams the entire map with CANNONS. O_O ohman. He's damn funny la! I'm waiting for the pics & I can't wait for CNY when we all can meet up & play taitee, blackjack & mahjong! Ok, for drinks too. Hahaha. :D
Also, he died at level 19 with a map full of cannons & he insists that his strategy will win mine one day (as seen above). HAHAHA. My best score so far! =) I'm gonna see how he beats me on CNY's eve. LOL.Today was the Singapore-Thailand match. Sad to say, I don't think Sg did a very good job in the 1st half but luckily, they picked up their pace by the 2nd half & scored a goal with 10 mins to spare. :) Thais were better than the Lions, but then I don't like some of their tactics. Just plain bloody rude, spitting at your opponent. They were kinda violent too, reminded me of the Australia vs Brazil match in the World Cup last June. =/ ah well. Sg won in the end.
Yeah, I agree. Jack's beans have sprouted. Lalala. Deprivation of guys for 10 years have been hard on our hormones. Lol!
There's a place I see you follow me
Just a taste of all that might come to be

No comments:
Post a Comment