So another weekend flew by again. Another weekend wasted, another weekend closer to the A levels. =/ and I still dunno what to do in the future, sigh. Psychology, maybe. It's such a popular course though. I've realised that I space out/stone/daydream a lot too. Crap.
Gave each of the Babes a bar of kinder bueno yest, just for fun. :) whee! I miss those two guys especially. Yong for his supreme gayness & Ken for his supreme lameness. Let's try to go out one day during the one week break. =) (I REFUSE to call it a holiday 'cause it ain't. So there.)
TWO faculty tests next week, both killers. Physics on Tuesday & KI on Thursday. Buttstuff. Both papers will be totally horrids. =( gotta write one full essay on Religion for KI & Mr Tan says it'll be easy peasy. Uh huh. Suuuure. -__-
I've made a crucial decision.. I'll go online only on Tues & Thurs cos my lessons end pretty early the next day. And the weekends, of course. I figured that less time spent online would be more time spent on school work. Yeah, the heat's shooting up. :( stupid A levels. Wait, the faculty tests & common tests & prelims first. Great.
I think I'm hopelessly in
I was just trying to pour out some fresh milk for my Oreo-O snack, why must Stick the MH terrorize me so? :P I love my cereal snacks okay? I'll fight you for them, I swear. Don't take my food away from me! I love those stuff meant for kids. Like Happy Meals, eeyores, fruit juice, cereal. Yeah. Oreo-O! How much I love you so!Why I manage to not fall dead in school: because I've got great friends & hot dates (ahem, don't fight!). :)))))) one is across miles of ocean too. Yeah, there's a warm, fluttery spot in my heart for those special friends who matter to me. Not just any old, 'hello-byebye' friends, you gotta see the diff.
Nevertheless, I'll continue to stone around school. x) hehe.
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find, you and I collide

No comments:
Post a Comment