... aka, This Berry Lane. :) hahaha! The Cupcakes introduce nice music. Staying back in school til the auntie comes in to nag at us to leave. :D kinda fun, can laugh a lot. I think I won't leave immediately after practice anymore.. whee!
I've finally done my I/S! :D whoohoo.. sort of overdue but it's done now. The proposal part, anyway. Hohoho. I'm such a patriot. Ahem. [ok that sounds random to those who don't know my I/S] 'Sixth Sense' with the juniors was a, um, pretty enlightening experience in a way. LOL.
Don't think I've fully recovered from the fever flu virus. :( I'm still sniffing away & the sore throat's gotten soooo bad, even drinking water hurts. Argh. Okay, make that breathing. Cos the air hurts the throat passage or sth too. I don't take Bio. :(
Adjudication training at Julia Gabriel's was good, methinks. Learnt quite a few things & sort of made a new friend. Hahaha. Fahmi & Mel were good company too, I think I really miss debate now. We've got a new coach who sounds scary. o_o ohwell, we'll meet him in Feb & see how debate goes from there. CCA days are changing to MonWedFri now & I'm not sure how I'm gonna juggle 2 CCAs.
I've been thinking. Yeah. While listening to 16jan's bootleg of Muse, I really wanna play like them. And came to the sonotsurprising conclusion that, yes, that's the result of long hours of jamming together & more imptly, self-practice. Before they can play a song properly, they would have done some solo practising by themselves & when they meet up, the vocals, lead, bass & drums parts would more or less be good. Not perfect, but good. They'll work on mistakes together & such. In the end, they'll put up a fantastic performance like they did at Fort Canning. That was the result of immense effort put in by Matt, Dom & Chris (and I suppose their crew too).
Anyway. I realised that for my results to be equally fantastic, I really gotta put in tons of effort into studying for ALL four subjects at home. Solo practice. :) and then, in school, the 'jamming sessions' (tutorials & lectures) would be more productive. And with more solo practice & jamming sessions, my concert would be totally kickass. Yes it will. :)
Same goes for guitar, both electric & classical. Same goes for photography. Same goes.
Could she let it go?
It'd take a miracle
So that's what I'm praying for
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment