I find those who follow blindly irritating. Don't just be like the proverbial sheep, at least do something that isn't influenced by others right? Esp in areas they don't know well. Or should I say, have no proper knowledge of.
To me, annoying people: copy, have no originality [in some areas], are inherently childish & show off. Acting smart? Pah. Don't be an idiot. Who likes egoistical, smug wannabe know-it-alls? Unless they're like, really know-it-alls & it's a fact that they're clever. And you're not.
Come on, if A likes something, B doesn't have to obsess over it right? Walao. Get. A. Life. Know what that is!? Sheesh. Please don't insult those things I like by taking an unhealthy amt of interest in them. I don't wanna go down to their levels of childishness, but...
Copycat, kiss the rat. [sticks out tongue]
And please, don't behave like you're the most impt being in a 100-mile radius & everybody should bow to you & pay attention to whatever you're talking about. Your self-centredness is made even more obvious when you don't give a shit about other people's feelings, dammit. Stupid double standards.
You make people absolutely tired of you. Because you don't spare a thought for others, you narrow-minded pig. I mean, if you don't give a damn abt other people, why should I feel the need to be nice?! So others can't angst, but you can? Gee, thankee. [smiles maliciously]
To end off my rant, I'm gonna be a typical teenager & say, whatever can? [rolls eyes]
Whew. That felt good. >:] It's gonna be even better
when promos end tmr morning at 9am;
when I go frolicking in the sun with Emy & Denise;
when we can relax & talk abt stuff to each other cos we know that mutual understanding is part of a friendship.
Sorry, couldn't help adding that last jab in. :P I hope I made it explicit enough, so that if such people read it, they'll know it's them. Fwahaha. I'm so proud of myself, I didn't use that infamous 'F' word in this entry! Haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment