Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Wallflower

Ooh babeh! xD Flute & I agree that Matsuyama Kenichi has a really... hot mouth. It's like, meant for a pout. Hehehehhe. He looks better emo though, with all that pretty eyeshadow. 'L' rocks~ He's one hot dude k? Wahoo! Although I'm aware that I sound like one of the thousands of little fangirls in Singapore... GO WATCH DEATH NOTE. IT ROCKS. Ahaha, I watched it twice. Btw, I want to know the opening theme song of the movie! It's got guitars, quite cool la. Anyone can help me pls?

Wanna watch? Don't go to Suntec City cinemas. Go to the GV ones scattered arnd the island, like VIVO for example. :))) GV has nicer halls, nicer seats & nicer air-conditioning. We watched Death Note in Hall 1 & it just smelt of...sour shit. Ayep.

HEY. Er, my usual gang who goes to Sunshine Plaza? ... Let's look for a better place. That nice & accommodating bookstore dude was GONE today & then when I asked the 'She Me Shu' [what books?] auntie why the store opposite wasn't open, she snapped back,"how I know?" Bloody bitch. I'm so not going there to buy anything other than the books now. Stupid woman, redefines the phrase 'bad service'. I want that helpful guy to come back. :( He was so much more better than that Woman. Yucks.

Okay, gonna finds Reynolds tmr to ask abt KI. I gotta go myself, since some teachers seem quite reluctant to help me appeal. Ahem. I understand they have J2 classes too but.. nvm. I'm not that significant anw. I've been thinking of a life without KI. No more random walks to Mac's or the waffles shop with Shannon. Or just talking. And then I would be stuck in both GP & Lit.

Damn. I realised that with KI, I can go further cos it's a freaking bonus. Again, stupid TPJC policy. Reynolds didn't mind me continuing with KI next year I think, from what he told me. Just that he can't override the policy.

No comments: