If you want ppl to do sth, then tell them. It's not like all humans have the fantastic ability to read minds, you know. I think I'm gonna be damn pissed at a particular point in the afternoon tmr. And I'm still slightly annoyed by that childish person. Yeah, whatever. Typical. I'm prickly now okay, I'm sick & tired of so many things.
It's all in the company you keep, your ego & the subsequent attitude. That's all.
WR is to be handed in tmr, thank god. I'm sick of editing the WR again & again every night, making everything nice & according to the outline they gave us. -_- Then it's on to the OP, which will be so much more slack cos I'm just gonna put in my best, nothing beyond 1am [or midnight if I'm lucky] for OP. Collapse will be imminent if that continues, since we might have to plan for a farewell party for the seniors too.
I hope we can put together a farewell night for the seniors. It's not only for them la, it's also partly for the juniors cos it's can excuse to have fun. Gonna have food. :) And music & nice ppl. Yay!
Okay, haven't been in a good mood since I arrived back home. Rawr. The entire family, whoohoo. Touchy sister, malicious little sister, parents who love to use sentences with 2 very different intepretations & a grandma who's seemingly bent on criticising my maid & "fanning" the flames. Whoa, like total greatness. I'm not bringing out the stupid emo-shit or anything, I'm stating the facts just as they are cos I'm tired of being dragged into these spats & getting bashed in the process. Gee whee. What's with my family & their love for stirring up trouble on a DAILY basis?! Like a hobby or sth.
Had a great afternoon today, I wanna work at HarbourFront in the future. :D It's a huge place with almost all the major shops. VivoCity's next to it, even without 100% of the shops open, it still rocks. Great view! Went to watch Deathnote with 'Daddy'/Junrong today, had over an hr to waste before it! Wahaha. Walked outside, the place is gonna be a blast when it's running at full speed. Can't wait. I'm so going to Vivo to watch movies in the future! Had mocha frapp with caramel too, woots. 8D This was the funnest part of today. L is super cool! Now I know why Kaya was so obsessed with Deathnote. Lolz.
To end off: Some people are in denial. Including me. Stupid people. =(((((
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment