Friday, September 22, 2006

Toxicity

I'm feeling vengeful, but then I'm feeling apathetic too. So nothing shall be done. As usual.

Great news. Ms Lee thinks that I'll do well for Geog.
"I don't only expect a pass, I want a good pass from you!"
I didn't have the heart or courage to tell her that I haven't started on Geog at all. Unless you count the tutorials. To think that I used to love my geog notebooks so much...

Boo. I found out that the stupid inverse function question was so easy to do in the end. The trigo differentiation one too. And also the APGP, only that I made it 49 instead of 50 & this doesn't make sense, does it? I was quite confident of Math. Now I'm sure of nothing. Rah. BUT! At least I can sorta understand D.C. Circuits. :) Cos I know which formula applies to a certain arrangement of the circuit. I just don't understand why is it that way. Ehe. I'm screwed for the rest of Physics anyway.

I hafta pass ALL my subs to continue taking KI next year.. All, as in... ALL. No failures. Speaking of which...

I make too many claims in the KI test. My essay organisation is pathetic. Man, I've never had organisation, gotta find a way to keep everything neat. Miss A. Lim & Miss Kang said/wrote/scrawled this so many times already. :P damn. And Grace has my TOK book! Yay. Almost too late for KI promos.. But never fear. Grace Thia is here! Worry wart, fellow stationary addict & fellow 4/7 stoner. :D

Mucy said that I sounded like a bimbo when I gave a perfectly valid reason not to take the spiral stairs up to the J Block. "Don't want la, it's so hot!!" What's wrong with my statement? LOL. xP I miss her randomness during class back in 4/7! Mucy ar, you're more of a bimbo than me okay? And yeah, I miss you. & your super whinyness. :) And are you sure you want me to go on dates with you? Not, ahem, someone else? ;)

SEAB's out to kill us. Apparently, they're subjecting a certain bunch of students to do this CL anchor test shit. Wow-dee-doo, I'm one of them. Wtfh. I will be ecstatic to drop Chinese next year, provided I pass. DAMN.

Jasmine! Thanks for cheering me up with that uber short convo. Even if it wasn't intended cos you didn't know about my current mood but thanks anyway. It's good to know that I still have friends like you. =) nah, I'm just accepting some facts. Ain't depressed. Got nice people in TPJC too. Minority. But still got some. [imitates this accent; guess which]

You know what's stressing me out right at this very moment? MINESWEEPERS. Yes, that thinking game where mines just pop up outta grey squares. Why are there so many bombs/mines?! Argh. :( The game's still cool though. Ka boom.

No comments: