I can't wait for the hols to come! Then I'd be able to stay at home & study for the Promos properly. Whee. I think this time, I'd be mugging KI like shit & not going out. D: Ah well. We'd still have tons of makeup lessons though, argh!
Yesterday I typed out a whole rant concerning the leadership [does it exist?!] in TPJC. It's bloody long, close to 2500 words! So crazy. I was illogical la, buay song is it? :D I miss Sarah-Ann & Eric trying to teach me dialect. Lol. Wu chi lai!
Fun studying in the library today. Haha. Pigged out on peanut butter biscuits & crapped a lot too! Hey, but I studied APGP, Summation & Inequalities. =) Hakim still insists on calling me either Julian or Jillian. He says that I look like Jillian Giam. I do not, okay? He damn funneh la, keep on wanting to join Guitar & complaining about soccer. Haha. Yeah, SYF is better than soccer 'A' Div.
OH! The Math Induction & Binomial test today was ohkay. :D I didn't study for it, just asked my friend one or 2 questions before the test & that's it. I hope I can pass, cos I really checked my script for careless errors & could see none. :| Hm. Let's hope I get at least an 'A' for this test. It'll be my first distinction since I entered TPJC. :] I HOPE!
Denise! You rock too alright! I remember copying what you wrote during Chinese spelling, waaaaaay back in Sec 1. Like Adlin, I found out your name through your pencilcase, haha! You weren't that tall back then & we kept so quiet at the back and laughed at Tan right? Ehehehhe. Don't be jealous, you're my one & only Tallie! xD And one of the 2 prefects who actually bothers to tell me to unroll my skirt [24/7], put on my nametag [also 24/7, haha I'm such a pai kia!], etc. I confess that I brought my iPod to school back then. :P Haha. Take down my name lor. It's so FUN to challenge you! :) See you on Teacher's Day!
KI Seminar
Walao eh, it was damn fun can? :))))))))) The presentation went very well, as the clicker I did a darn good job. Mr Tan said Fahmi answered the only question posed to TPJC in the best way possible. The teachers were all proud of us. Yay! We related the presentation stuff back to the theme, which was Knowledge & Society, so we were pretty good. On par with RJC & HCI, who didn't really link theirs back. We own them in this area.
I met Grace Thia Hui Min too! I miss her! She is STILL the same as ever. :] She's ONE of the best sitting partners I had. Haha. One of the best. There's also DENISE LIM SU HUI. And then the pervert, Low Mui Cheng Mabel! x) Lol, I can't forget the time during O Levels Chinese Oral, when she ran her hand up my skirt suddenly. It was bloody traumatising!
GrAcE had an infinite number of helpings during the break! Chicken wing after chicken wing, plate after plate of beehoon. Hahahaha. My fellow ah lian is such a PIG, she should be presenting TJC's food topic. :D I miss drawing all those lame stuff throughout the day, making sick jokes & laughing at everything. Spinning stories & scandals & trying to figure out what Miss Tan was saying during Physics & worrying over every single little thing.
Oh, who can forget those super funny times when we made up our darlings, Jackson & someone else?! I'll never forget my first beng ever. Jackson. LOL! It was fun pretending to be a chao ah lian in my Agatha de la Ruiz's [or someone's] orange star book. Heh. tYpInG lYk DiS n KiLlInG tHe EnGrIsH lAnGuAgE wAs NeBeR sUcH fUn! XD I love our plethora of colour pens & our neverending obsession with stationery. And our numerous outings to Popular. LOL!
I won't forget YOUR everlasting love for Ah Bey, MM & KK too. :P Ahaha.
Ah Flute's Mysterious Albino Dude
One fine evening, on 8th August 2006, a Tuesday, Flute was on the Green Mrt Line when she saw an albino. Being blissfully ignorant of many things [I bet she doesn't even know about the Israel-Lebanon conflict], she was fascinated with the unusual colouring of that guy & stared at him blatantly. Well, mebbe not blatantly, but more like trying not to be that obvious but she said that the guy still noticed.
ANYWAY. So she's been raving on and on about albinos in general & got so interested in them that she actually went to research and find out more. =__= This comes from the girl who refuses to read up on current affairs. She described him to me in perfect detail while I was trying to eat dinner. SO obsessed! Haha.
Then, it turned out to be that the guy was Levan from Ronin! Hee, she found that out yesterday or 2 days ago when I was viewing one of Ronin's pictures... So now she's obsessed with Ronin and even spotted a Ronin Motorola Rokr poster while on bus 69. -__-"
I'm teasing her about Levan. Cos it was:
J - Jonathan
K - Kaka [for one night. Lol.]
L - Levan [for now. XD]
Next, it'll be an 'M' dude. HAHA! Lucky I don't have. Or else she'll be retaliating. :P
MY GOAL FOR SEPT HOLS: To be a true blue M.O.P.! :D
I'll know all there is about Descartes, Berkeley, Locke, Burke, Rationalism, Empiricism, Science, Religion, History. :DDDDDDDDDD Go, me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment