It's TPJC GE's spanking new badge. Innit cool?! :) I love it. Looks a bit like the MJC badge though. Haha. We got a shirt too~ [note: the guitar icon looks like a guitarron. haha.]Too tired to write properly or even think coherently now. Lol.
Farewell was a blast. Didn't expect so many presents, I love my seniors & will miss them like hell. Will touch more on this the next time.
Took lots of pictures. Thinking back, I forgot to take a full G1 pic and another one with my CM, Rayner. Nair mind. I'm happy enough.
My throat feels scratchy & my head is spinning. So shagged, but there's still EOM, Math & Geog to complete by tmr. Heck care abt Math. It's due Friday & not tmr anyway. Crap, there's still Physics Q9. Argh. Gravitation. :( Wth.
Napfa 5 items thingy tmr also. Waaaay after school, under the hot afternoon sun. I can barely laugh or cough or sneeze without my stomach muscles aching. Did 50+ crunches yest, am gonna die tmr.
The picture below says it all. =) It's only a preview of all our debate pics. Haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment