I'm stuck at home with cramps. :( So crappy. I'd be missing Physics. I so have to catch up. Oh man, cramps suck. Promos are in less than a MONTH, I can't miss out on anything! Shit sia.
And I STILL haven't completed the Lit essay. -___- So darn screwed. Tmr, tmr!
It's Religion for KI today & I'm missing it too. Oh great la, now I'd be clueless tmr during KI. Nvm, extra reading for me.
I SOUND LIKE A FREAKING NERD. WHICH I AM COS THE STUPID PROMOS ARE COMING SOON. OH DAMMIT LA.
Press on! Oh, and SAC's Teacher's Day celebrations end at 9.45am on that day. Super early, which is why I think I'll pon right after assembly.. Like 30% of TPJC's student population, I guess.
Mrs Boo is so funny! :D I sent her a msg yest asking about the short celebrations & she replied, "The earlier it ends, the better.. I always find it torturous to be the centre of attraction.. Sigh.."
Haha. So typical of her.
OH! Kaka [or rather AC Milan] won a match against Red Star Belgrade. The latter sounds communist hor? They're from Russia. :P
Hafta go back to studying now! D: Gosh. Finally, my inner 4/7 geek reveals itself. A bit too late for O Levels, but just in time for Promos. Rawr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment