I know it's bad to behave in such a rude way to them but as usual, we haven't been on the best of terms la. It's like, at the bottom of the pits. I so envy people with understanding parents.
Oh, the stress they were heaping on me led to the outpouring of stuff in the previous entry. I don't think I'll ever tell them all to anyone. Hm. I dunno. I feel sorta empty now that it's all out. Sigh. The world is just so screwed up. Nothing much to do about it.
Anyway, I'll be trying to get my love for guitar back! :) I need a focus. And I'm tired of schoolwork. So, now that the CTs are over, I've gotta redirect my passion back to guitar! Actually, I still love music. And bits of the guitar, more of the rock type than classical type. Bah. I must psyche myself into liking classical.
Or else I might as well quit, what's the use of being in a CCA when you have no zest for it? I hope it wouldn't come down to this though. I feel useless already. :| Oh well.
Wth la. The KI essay's super difficult cos I don't know anything about it! And it's due today!
Yes, L & G, Zee's still online waaaay past midnight! Not to play games or to chat, no sirree! BUT to research on the freaking topic! Religion! Dammit, sometimes, being religion-less sucks. :( I know nuts about it. Grah.
Mus'art concert was fun! I shoulda just gone in after the intermission. Then it woulda been free and the first half was quite a disappointment anyway. The orchestra's better than I expected. Lol. Much better. It was pure ownage from the minute the 2nd half started. Waha. I nearly fell asleep during a 30+ min long piece though. :D
Mr Lonely Ball was still in my bag, so my sis and I played with it on the MRT trip back.
I've realised that for a pretty good laugh, I just hafta hop to Kim or Wai Kaya's blog with all those funneh vids. XD God, I LOVE FOOTBALL! <3
List of Loves:
1. Caramel fraps!
2. Macker's fries
3. The yellow packet M&M's
4. Hot green tea [why is it all food so far?]
5. Football
6. Music
7. The new flute
8. Mr Lonely Ball
9. The '06 TPJC debate team!
10. ... okay la. Guitar. =)
OKAY! BACK TO THE RELIGIOUS ESSAY. Um, I mean the essay on religion. Not that it's all holy or anything. Shite. D:

No comments:
Post a Comment