Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Givin' Up!

I will not. I must not.

Quite pissed off at certain people in guitar. About a range of things which I won't elaborate on. Too tired already.

Quite confused over certain matters. About a range of things which I won't elaborate on. Too tired already. [wow, repetition! KK would be so proud of me.]

But I'll give my best shot & try to make stuff better. I promise to myself only, because I have nothing to prove to anyone but myself. Yeahyeah, I'm the self-centred basket.

2.4 run sucked like SHIT. With Sarah-Ann, I can average 13 minutes. Without her, I average close to 16 minutes. Wtf la, I've deproved!

If I don't say some things, it's because I don't know how to bring what I wanna say across to people so they don't stick pins into a voodoo caricature of me when they get home.

Because:
1) I don't wanna hurt their feelings.
2) I don't wanna embarrass myself.

Yeah, I really wanna spew it all out, I'm so sick of bottling it up. It's been so long, shouldn't it have evaporated or whatever? I should still put in effort instead of letting go.

Talking about more than 2 different matters, btw. But the same thing applies.

... WOW! I so made sense hor? I don't even know what I'm saying. Shit.

Frankly, the only thing which got me happy a bit was the arrival of the flute. Yay. Can you just feel my boundless enthusiasm? Okay la, I'm really glad that the flute is here so I can grab it from my sis and play it sometimes. Really.

Other than that, today was pretty much full of crap. It's becoming the norm in the daily life of a TPJCian.

I had my Mr. Lonely Ball to cheer me up. Lucky it fell into my bag.
I need a well-blended caramel frapp, grande please. :(

No comments: