I'm happy to say that I'm still alive. =) I think.
Anyway, despite hacking & sniffing & wheezing yesterday, I still went for the RJC Band concert! :] The $10 was so worth it.
They gave us a nicely printed ticket, a nicely printed programme booklet & a nicely designed CD. [sponsored by Borneo Motors]
For TPJC, it's more likely Ah Seng Car Tyre Factory. Heh.
Sorry about the many 'nicely's, my Brain Cell (c) is taking a well-deserved rest. Hence the lack of vocab words. Heh.
Miss Flute was very sad [and a bit angry] that Mr Trombone couldn't go. But it was okay in the end, cos there were lots of other Mr T-bones to ogle at. ;) Mwaha.
Miss Flute & I had a great time bonding anyway. Over food [LJS! coughhackwheeze], crossing the road & getting lost, followed by discreetly following the RJC people while giggling spastically. Hey, usual behaviour, alright? =)
Mr T-Bone was grounded, you see. We suspect it's because he skipped lessons. & went to play LAN. Wth. [nods wisely]
HOT DATE!
Venue: Tampines SAFRA Sakura Restaurant
Date: 14th June 2006, Wednesday
Time: 12 pm [I so have to rush down to guitar. =_=]
Price: $24+
Meet At: The Church Bus Stop, 11.45 am
Note: This Invitation is exclusive & is only intended for People belonging to the Sushi Mafia. :) You can't fake it!
Or else go there yourself hor. ^__^ Okay, I promise you guys, no more changes yea? [edit] I cheated. :P [/edit] Cannot make it then cannot make it. Boo. This time it's Emy's fault, not mine! Go kill her. Heheh..
I MISS MY 4/7 CRAZY BUMS. :(
Saturday, June 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment