Saturday, June 24, 2006

Duel of Fates

I love the melody for this one. Dammit, it's just so COOL. The flutes/trumpets/clarinets/oboes/trombones are just SO SO SO DARN FREAKING COOL! They're all just... WOW, okay? :D

Anyways, amendments have to be made. This idiot, aka yours truly, was really unaware that 1 July would also be the Opening Ceremony for SYF.

God knows why, when SYF 06 is already over.

This is despite the loud & annoying voice blaring over the loudspeakers on 13 May 22 April announcing that the date for the Best Display Band SYF would be on 1st July, SYF Opening Ceremony Day.

As such, one would need tickets to get in.

WHICH IS WHY I'M LIKE, SCREWED. Cause, well, I've none. =__=

And I asked like, how many people to accompany me? Ok, nvm. I'll just get April. I mean, she's the first person I asked right?

BUT. My parents would want tickets too. Again, I have no idea why, since they're forever late for every single one of our performances/whatever. My sis only has 2 tickets, btw. I think.

A very good example to bring up is the Outdoor Band SYF, which took place on 13 May 22 April.
[gosh, I sound so Talisa/debate-ish!]

I was in ACJC, all the way at Dover, for debate competition. At 4.30pm.
My parents were in Marine Parade. A stone's throw away from the National Stadium.

I had to catch a cab. Which, as we all know, is totally unreliable.
They had a car. Which, as we all know, is totally convenient.

I reached the stadium at 4.59pm.
They reached the stadium at 5.30pm.

See? SEE?!?!? [jabs at the above] O____o Get my point?

.............

GAWD I AM SO SO DEAD FOR MATH & LIT COMMON TESTS.

Pip, APGP, Estella, inequalities, Joe, functions, Miss Havisham, transformation, Mrs Gargery.

Let's see, I haven't studied a single itty bit for Lit. Crapcrapcrap. Shoot me now. x__x

My Lit teacher is like, a more intense & strict version of Kangy Schtick. She also happens to be my debate teacher in charge. Haha. Not funny.

[edit] Okay, so it's 22 April. Haha, my bad. :P I got the BC debates & the AC Invitationals confused. Both were held at ACJC, in May. Heh. [/edit]

No comments: