Thursday, April 20, 2006

Pirates of the Caribbean

I'll try not to whine this time, but it's my nature to do so. And I'm tired. SACSS life has never made me feel half the tiredness I'm feeling now. Not even during the SYF period. I've been sleeping at 2+AM for this week and waking up about 4 hours later.

BC Debates
where I'm the weakest link. :( I'm so scared!

Security Dialogue Thing
N'bad. Quite, er, informative actually. SG only has an active army of 55,000. Help?

Project-friggin'-Work
I don't like the Prelim Ideas thing, but I guess I gotta deal with it cos the road's only gonna get rougher as time goes by. Bleh.

KI
It's a fun type of tired. TPJC Carnival's this Saturday and we're setting up a rocking booth. Or so I hope. :D It's sure to be fun, too bad I won't be there. BC Debates the whole day at ACJC. Oh well.

Chinese
Yeah, I actually attempt my CL homework, often without success. Which is why I've resorted to asking my guitar seniors to help. =) Making use of whatever resources I have. Haha!

We have a new maid now. More rest. Whoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bowling's got a rocking booth too. =) like -_-. hahaha.

you need more rest. otherwise, you cant survive the year.. lol.
tc lots, sister!