Thursday, April 27, 2006

Marble Halls

The reason I'm using Enya's "Marble Halls" as the title is because it's currently the one and only song which softens the incessant pounding in my head.

A stupid Zee is a tired Zee.
A tired Zee is a headachey Zee.
A headachey Zee is a volatile Zee.
A volatile Zee is a short-tempered Zee.
A short-tempered Zee is liable to explode. Very, very violently.

Therefore, a stupid Zee is a volatile Zee. The short-tempered one [and subsequently the liability to explode] comes when idiots cross my path. Okay, you know how I'm usually an easy-going and laidback person? Able to take things in her stride? Ah, scrap that image now because I'll be going on a rampage soon, if that keeps up.

I'll scream
I'll be very frank and blunt
I'll punch
I'll be violent
I'll be a fecking bitch

Bloody hell, I'll be freaking VULGAR and start using swear words. Like "FUCK IT LA". It's a bad word, yes I know but it only comes out nowadays, when I'm at my boiling point. And also when I simply cannot be bothered to expand the energy to hit/snarl at someone. Because even though I had the strong urge to strangle someone earlier on today, I gracefully restrained myself. Pat on back, please.

When I'm pissed and at the end of my patience, I am frank. Brutally so. Since this usually happens at home, my poor family... Ayep. I don't care if anyone's feelings will be hurt. Deal with it. As we all know very well, life ain't a bed of roses. At this moment, I don't care if my curt tone hurts anyone's feelings. I don't give a shit about it anymore. Annoying pricks? To hell with them. Grow up, get a life. Not that I'm one to say this, because I've no social life.

That BLOODY ANNOYING imbecile is:
(a) Not from SAC
(b) Not from 06S33/1st three months CG/06S21/06A05/06S24 [most of the people I have lessons with]
(c) someone I have certain lessons/stuff with
(d) Is a JC1 student
(e) over-exaggerating
(f) persistent
(g) cocky, thinks he/she knows me well. Yeah, sure you do.

I can't stand he/she anymore! Actually, there are 2 of them. They just irritate me on a rotational basis. I'd swear they have a duty roster or some shit like that.

There's a bloody College Day rehearsal tomorrow from 2.30pm to 9pm. Wtf la.

[edit] OH-KAY. Now I'm really pissed. Not by a human though. By the unreliable TPJC.Net messaging system. Shit man! Being the conscientious person I am, I dutifully researched for FOUR FREAKING HOURS and compiled all the links, as in ALL FORTY PLUS of them into the "composing" part of the system. TADAA~ It crashes. Too many connections. Fffffffffffffff- [/edit]

6 comments:

Junior said...

lol.. told u nt to be stressed up le... nvm... got any problems then u share it w daddy k? then we will see how we can overcome it..
-daddy-

Anonymous said...

cool down tallie... it's not worth the energy cursing those pple. save it for better things, like going on hot dates with me (when we're both free, of course).

Anonymous said...

0_0 i'm staring at you, hannie. with a shock look. and amusing look. and. ok.. nothing. hahaha.

denise! i miss my non scary friend. our monster friend is FAR away now. hee.

Anonymous said...

do we operate on the same wavelengths or something? caz i've been having headaches and i've been pretty volatile as well. barring swearing,that is.

i'm just curious but are the irritants from KI?

Zee :) said...

I miss me tallie a lot a lot a lot. :( I wanna see you again...

heyhey, who's the scary friend? er, not me right? O__o

I shall not mention the irritants anymore.

Let x be the number of times we've eaten sushi together

Ayep, x times of eating sushi together and fooling around with the food does wonders for telepathy. =) It's a catalyst, fuelled by the need to overthrow Gums.

Though I don't see the connection between sushi and Gums. One's sp heavenly, while the other's...um. The pits of hell and lower? Heh.

Zee :) said...

eeyer, a typo error. Mleh.