I vant my alto! :( I yearn [yey, cheem word! ...yeah right] for the weightless feel of it. Bleh. Although my alto is indisputably [another cheem word! ^__^] the ugliest there is in SAC, I still like it. Although my alto gives me horrible blisters, I still like it. Although there are many battle scars
Anyway, TPJC was against VJC for softball today. 3 girls from my class were playing! =) Watched them for 30 mins, then had CCA so had to go off. The score was 5-1, in favour of VJC when I left. :O But the guys' team won VJC 9-2 I think, so it balances out. DixieMellyValerie rocked! I was the only one from S33 who turned up at first, then Shang came, then Jue Chen, Susu, Kwan Yee and Li Shan arrived. Class spirit!! Woots~ It was bloody hot la. -__-
Guitar was fun today. It de-stresses me a little, whee.

4 comments:
Glad to see you enjoying your CCA.
hey.
thanks for coming to watch our match.
wheee.
class spirit!!
next wednesday again!!
yay!!
val
I wanna learn guitar too. But somebody ain't teaching me. Pffft.
smart move, hannie.=) dont teach her. hahaha
otherwise you'll be torturing yourself. lol.
Post a Comment