From Kaya! I'm doing this meme [?] cos it's bloody cute! And I'm freaking HAPPEH! :D :D :D
Directions:
Go to your iTunes/media player/WinAmp and put it all on shuffle.
Say the following questions aloud, and after each one press play.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.
1. What do you think of me?
Until It Sleeps - Metallica [okaaay... O_o]
2. Will I have a happy life?
Somebody To Love - Queen [snorts]
3. What do my friends really think of me?
Run -Snow Patrol [whimpers: am I really THAT scary?!]
4. Do people secretly lust after me?
I Believe In A Thing Called Love - The Darkness [omg, cool song! :)]
5. How can I make myself happy?
Seven Nation Army - White Stripes [Yes! Power = destruction.]
6. What should I do with my life?
Maybe Tomorrow - Stereophonics [slackers unite! ...tomorrow]
7. Why must life be so full of pain?
I Want You - Electrico [Because I'm masochistic?]
8. How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Stumble And Fall - Razorlight [AHAHAHAH!]
9. Will I ever have children?
Timothy - Jet [Ugh no. I think I'll be too lazy to have kids. Timmy boy! =)]
10. Will I die happy?
The Zephyr Song - Red Hot Chilli Peppers [...a little breeze will KILL me?! Wth?!]
11. Can you give me some advice?
Swing Swing - All American Rejects [Yep, I do like swings]
12. Do you know where your children are?
2 Princes - Spin Doctor [yay, think of the MONEY! :D]
13. What do you think happiness is?
God Only Knows - Beach Boys [heh, how fitting]
Dare - Gorillaz [don't like. =_=]
__________________________________________________________
Guess why I'm so happy.
Knowledge and Inquiry. Literature. I got both. :D :D :D IT'S A CAUSE FOR CELEBRATION!
I knew it. Fate thinks that the March Holidays were literal, and thus It's in Kokomo for a month long holiday. But it really is confusing. March Holidays = Whole Month of Holidays. Not a one week holiday. I'm digressing.
BACK. Oh yes. Oh yes. TPJC love. Note how fickle I am. :) Teehee~ I don't care! I got Literature H1! Without having to go search high and low for the teacher I was supposed to look for because Miss Kon sms-ed me in the middle of Math! YAY! Even though I spent the entire day [my waking hours, anyway] worrying and generally being pessimistic about my chances of getting KI, it feels so DARN GREAT to be able to take my ideal combination. Though it's on the daft side. Once again, YAY! [repetition. I Love Literature!]
I've just come to the realization that the tone of this particular entry deviated a lot from the angsty one in my previous post. I still think the "new" music of today sucks big time. Wanna debate about it? Here's how to win a debate. Phweet!
Please go see this photo I took of a lovely flower! :) My devART account's not that stagnant anymore!

4 comments:
teach me guitar!!! rah!!! you know you want to.
btw, my seniors were talking abt their new lit text they've got. some freaky horror stephen king novel. heh. good luck!
congrats!!! on getting your dream combi. btw, i think you have too much time on your hands to do such a questionaire (sp?) was the pretty red flower a heiniken (sp?)
There's supposed to be a full-stop aft the 1st (sp?). and i realised that io really suck at spelling.
Post a Comment