Sunday, March 19, 2006

Don't Get Lost In Heaven

Tired. Bleh. I've been shuffling guitar, debate and pre-u sem for the past week and now I'm totally trashed. =_= Research and the reading which accompanies it were quite fascinating, actually. And unfortunately, also mind-draining. So now my brain is one delightfully blank canvas. Great.

Oh yay, I'm to find the teacher-in-charge of subject combination appeals tomorrow. I really hope I get Lit [and KI too, don't forget], but looking at my spate of bad luck so far in 2006, I think... Nyeh, shan't say it.

OMG, I'm angsting. Am I?! Ah well.

KI, oh yes KI. I. Really. Want. Fate has been screwing up everything I want [look! here comes the ANGST!] for the past 17 [minus 3 months] years so I hope It's really conked out from using all the energy to make sure I don't get what I want. Conked out so that I actually get what I really want for ONCE. Argh.

Anyways, I'm shoving the cork back on the angst bottle for now. Pre-U sem was fun yesterday. We had 8 questions to research and write something on. The word limit for the finished work [ie all eight questions] was 1500 words. And with just 4 questions, we've managed to hit close to 2300 words. In other words, we've gotta edit a whole lot. The pizza was delicious! Tandoori chicken pizza [Canadian Pizza! 2 for 1! =)] was much tastier than Hawaiian and Rad's mum was super again. The pasta was yummy. ^__^ We don't really agree with the education system but it's not like we can present only the ugly side it. But for my question, I praised the education system. That's why my little essay was crap and I hope I won't get flak for it.

On a totally random tangent, the airwaves are saturated with such crap music nowadays that I can't bring myself to listen to any radio station and torture my ears. The quality of music's going downhill and it's so sad. The lyrics don't make sense, artistes don't know the true meaning of a melody and the vocals are mediocre. Mostly. [sings off-key] It's a sad, sad situation. And it's getting more and more absurd.

Not that I like this song, but the lyrics do fit. [shrugs]

DEBATE: This House Supports The Trading of Pollution Permits Within and Between Countries. Double training [2 training sessions a week] is coming right up.

GUITAR: Tango. For some reason, my fingers get dried out after practicing this song and now I'm re-acquainted with moisturiser. I'm trying so hard to play this song, ain't easy. Or maybe it's simple, but I'm just too stupid to get it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang, you actually signed up for that pre-u sem thing? i wanted to too.... until i realised that i was too laazy 2 pick up the application form at the GO. lolz. otherwise we might have ended up being room mates!

Anonymous said...

hey zian... you know, you actually look like you're having a ball of a time at tpjc. like, seriously. i know you'll cringe when you see this, but you're looking to be pretty much a star pupil soon. especially if you get KI. ^_^

Zee :) said...

jasmine: ehehe, I didn't sign up. Teachers chose us. =_= We're getting our own rooms, no room mates. :) Hee. But no air-con, darn sad.

Steph: I twitched. Me? A star pupil? Hardly. I've been skipping quite a few lessons and I run outta school during school hours. That's not star pupil behaviour. :D

Anonymous said...

Your JC life sounds quite packed. And angsty.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Really sorry for not turning up for guitar. I wanted to. Really. See ya in school!

Anonymous said...

oh, oh! running outta school during school hours! the funnest thing ever. have you climbed the gates yet?

Anonymous said...

Denise: How's life at CJC then? Eheheh. =) Haven't seen my shortie for SUCH a long time. MIssing you is another matter altogether, though, Hee. No lah, I really miss The Prefect. Over here at TPJC no one tells me to pull up my socks and to put on my nametag [not that we are supposed to...]

Emy: Never gonna teach ya guitar. Ever. I wasn't roped in to help on Wednesday and then when you said you'd be going and wanted me to go too, I volunteered my morning away. And then you abandoned me. ,__, Buh. Donch lyk euu animore. Wasn't THAT scary? :D :D :D Nah, not angry at you. I mean, if I don't have to coach you, then my days would be pretty much free, eh? NYAHA!

Steph: ...you run outta VJ?! Ah well. I thought TSD was your life? :) Nope, TP's main gate is forever open, the question is whether there are teachers standing guard at the exit. Haha! Anyways, my cousin from VJC said that he skipped lessons occasionally to go bowling, East Coast Park, Parkway, etc. You can't skip class, Phee! You've gotta be THE model student there!

Kaya: YES. Give me the music of old. Okay, mebbe not THAT old, but not the music assaulting our poor senses now! Argh. I'm beginning to dislike hip-hop and what-not. Rap = bleh [for me, anyway. most rap?] x__x I want REAL music with REAL instruments. Guitar. Yes. GUITAR. :D

Anonymous said...

Guess what? I actually HAVE climbed the CJ gates. But only to get back in again. After runing across the front of the school building then walking through the drain that goes under the CJ carpark. It was for PE. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

poor denise. weren't the teachers afraid you would break a couple of bones?

oh. wait.. maybe they did want you to break some.

0_o

ok never mind i said that...

hi steph! *thump* how's VJC? flooded with VS ppl? say hi to jolie for me.. =)

zian u lazy bugger.. don't you ever get round to doing anything!?!?!?! 0_O