Amigos para siempreI miss 4/7. Totally random, as usual, but so there. I miss SACians' typical craziness and bimbotic-ness. I miss their utter lack of self-consciousness [in this aspect anyway] "ANYONE GOT PAD?!?!". I miss SACians' lack of energy in the morning. And the long assembly sessions which give me more time to sleep. I miss the teachers [some]. I miss running for Geography lessons. I miss my PAP partner. I miss copying homework from Denise. I miss eating in class. I miss the stupid class hamsters. I miss the classroom. I miss the familiarity. I miss the days when the science lab was our classroom. I am missing the SAC uniform already; from tomorrow onwards, I'll be a
Means you'll always be my friend
Amics per sempre
Means a love that cannot end
Friends for life
Not just a summer or a spring
Amigos para siempre
I feel you near me
Even when we are apart
Just knowing you are in this world
Can warm my heart
Friends for life
Not just a summer or a spring
Amigos para siempre
Oh, and if there's anything on Earth to make you feel like a complete idiot, it's your first-ever KI lesson. It redefines the meaning of "being lost". Fine, maybe it's because I didn't go through the whole of the reading material we were given. That's ok, because I've finished reading it. =) And I understand most of it now. Thank god.
This has just hit me. I am going to be very busy. Very. As I've said, debate double trainings, guitar has 2 concerts coming up, we gotta meet sometime for pre-U sem too, and throw in the KI lessons. The TPJC admin has kindly not included KI in the lesson timetable, so we can only have lessons after our normal day has ended.
There's a sort-of-despo guy I know. I'm saying this here in the firm belief that he'll never find my blog, and if he did, then too bad. It's always the asking-for-your-number that comes first. Then after an entire mass of smses,
"can I have your email?"
And "are you free for a movie tmr?"
Even though I gave a very blunt NO, he won't give up! He doesn't get the very strong HINT!
Next, "haha, have u ever had a stead?"
Me: "No, I never had one and I don't plan on having one in the near future. At all."
Him: "Haha, it's ok, I don't have an ulterior motive."
Me: [in the middle of the bus - ROLLS EYES DRAMATICALLY] [thinks] Whatever. --> wasn't sms-ed to him.
It's so irritating la! I hate wasting my smses. And those "Haha, what are you doing now?" texts are really getting to me. Does it matter to him what I do in my own free time? Whatever I am doing woudn't affect him, unless he's a close friend and I've only known him for LESS THAN A WEEK. And I'm writing his smses in full English. Not the shortforms. Argh. I don't wanna bust my sms limit again. For the 3rd month in a row.
Zian predicts that Zian is going to be rather prickly tomorrow. Especially with her spanking new

10 comments:
maybe u started feeling nostalgic after reading my entry... haha. by the way, what HAPPENED to those frikkin hamsters anyway?
i have an announcement to make. i think SAC trains us to be the loudest ppl to walk the female population face of this earth. WHY IS EVERY GIRL IN MY CLASS SO GU NIANG?!?!?!??!! i mean, i hang out with the GUYS. 0_o.
yaay, now you understand how I feel. Singapore: City of the Sex-Deprived! Romance novels, eh.
I only miss my friends in SAC :D But it turned us into bitchy megaphone-touting loudmouth bastards, so I should be grateful.
zian, i repeat, you're hot stuff.
and anyway, i think it's a conspiracy, super thick jc uniforms. i think they intend to melt us all away in the sweltering equatorial sun, for some sadistic pleasure of theirs.
i miss the hamsters too. despite me never really liking how they smelt.
ooooh hannie! ahaha. you're charming, i say! *wink wink*
and our uniform makes me break out in sweat everytime i brisk walk to chase a bus. note, i merely brisk-walked.
ahh well,what can we do,the principals seem to thrive on seeing us suffer.. i miss those cute little buggers.. *kwel*
My uniform is hot and stiff too... I heard that the reason why our our uniform is stiff is because it's supposed to be fire-proof for 5 seconds. Doubt it's real though...
I miss you too... I miss you immitating Mucy, insulting almost all the morning assembly people, asking me for Geog homework to copy, laughing at me for my small pee capacity, persuading me to break school rules...... You get the picture.
Btw, I realised that you are quite a guy magnet...
Zian> -cough- Joel? -cough- I know it's not. Haha. Then who?
Denise> I think the uniforms are so thick, it's fire-proof for more than 5 seconds. Try soaking them in a bottle of softener for 3 nights. Maybe it'll resemble a little less like sandpaper.
ahaha. oh denise, she's charming! lol. and let me guess. you're still so guai as ever, right? lol. i miss 4/7!!!!!!!!!
the best class ever. =)
damn all JCs in Singapore. are they trying to curse us or something?
"we have EVERY precaution and rule in place. you're perfectly safe doing these experiments. but just in case..."
*authorities hand us 5-sec fireproof jc uniforms and run off somewhere.*
pffft.
Emy: My uniforms are still the same... I've washed them at least 5 times (with softener) since I've bought them...
Michelle: No. I'm not a guai kia anymore... I roll my skirt, wear ankle socks, don't tuck in my PE shirt, and use my hp where i'm not supposed to. Ha! The prefect in me is dying!
Yup yup! Sec 4/7 (2005), the best class ever.
Post a Comment