Sunday, November 20, 2005

Snot Makes Good Fertiliser

....

ALL MY FOUR HUNDRED AND THIRTEEN DOLLARS INCLUDING GST ARE GONE AND I COULDA USED THEM TO BUY YAOI!!!!!!

damn.

so the freakin' exams which we've been going to school for are finally finally OVER, thank god, and I'm bloody happy!!!! ^____^

MERDEKA!! izzat how it's spelled? nevermmind, I don't care!

IT'S OVER! IT'S OOOOVEEEEEEEEEERRR!! [recalls a 9o.5FM song with these words as lyrics]

Bleah, I better pass. Which in my parents' eyes, means to get 10 points and below. "If you can't get into any of the Top 5 JCs, don't bother going to one." ....feck?

Hana Kimi
Viewfinder [which redefines the porn yaoi in gay porn yaoi]
xxxHolic
Yellow
Passion [which redefines the term stupidity]
Jazz

two thirds of the books outta that list are...well, as kaya said, really...really... O__O""

But I still wanna read. Too bad a couple aren't out yet.

BUT! [cackles a tad evilly]

GAIKAKA -----------> ^_^ dances a jig

LEEGAARA -----------> laughs at lee

MALDOROR ---------> wants to worship her

WOOT-

OMFG who the hell are- [gets bundled up and dragged off]

HARLOWZ~~

i Am ZiAn'S vErY dEr EvIl TwIn, CaLlEd DeR aH LiAn. lOlZ, sHo FaRnY rIte? wAaAaAh!!!!! O lEvElS r nO mOrE~~ I aH, vErI dEr HaPpI u NoE?? tEEhEEx...

nOw Ah, We GoRcH oUr FrEeDoM lEhX. MeRdEkA RiTe?? AiYaH, duN cAre OrEdI lAhX.

sO sIaN lEhX~~ PaReNtS wAn mI 2 GeT lEsS dEn 10 pts lOrXxX... ThEy tHiNk i sMaRt-SmArT oNe HaRz?? I nOt LoRz...

dEn ArHx, i OsO goT rEaD a LoT oF yAoI lEhXxX... So CuTe~~~~~!!! hEeHeE~~ wAn 2 ReAd SuMmOrE bCoZ iT-

[gets shoved away by a triumphant Zian]

I did it. I killed him.

...okay, i so did NOT say that. It wasn't a quote from King Of the Freaking castle, it wasn't!!

The imposter is gone so it's easier to type now.

HELL, who can ACTUALLY type LyK dAt?!?!?! It's so...so...DIFFICULT. O_o